SAU Community

Iphone Apps

Buddy

hey guys, i have an iphone and i download a game called g-tac, which is pretty much a g-tec and works very well, very suprised with it acutally. anyways

Does any one know of any other games or apps that are like the g-tec, or even any other good drag racing games for an iphone??

Drag racing game....the only good one I've seen (and played) is DragRacer...it's basically a port of a flash game...good but yet frustrating

In terms of Racing games - there are plenty on app store...it's just going through the crap to get some good ones...here are my favorites (in no particular order)

1. Real Racing

2. GT Racing

3. Asphalt 5

4. Need for Speed: Shift

5. Fast & Furious: The Game

Now these are all paid apps...unless your iphone is jailbroken...plus if you own a 3GS then you have advantage of more ram and a slightly faster CPU because they do have a tendency to slow down on iphone 3G

Am I the only one who hates the 3d racing games on the iPhone? I prefer the old school 2d style games on the iPoon.

YES!

The 3D games are best left to proper consoles that can handle them properly, and definitely not a touch screen interface :D

I do enjoy DragRacer though, and other 2D style games that aren't full on.

Drag Racer: Perfect Shift is ok but, Pro Tuner is the more refined version of the Drag Racer games

So farking addicted to these tower defense games... like Plants vs Zombies and Fieldrunners

Have you tried Star Defense? it's extremely addictive, has 3D worlds and was just designed to be played on multi-touch phones

I have the BabyMed Fertility and Pregnancy Calculator. I mhave also iFlix.

iFlix is almost more fun than actually visiting Netflix.com. This application feels natural, like it was made by Steve himself. I just wish there was a way to view all of those watch it now movies on my iPhone. I also wish you could rate your movies on iFlix. Maybe we will see more features when iPhone 2.0 firmware is released.

• 1 month later...

I have Mario Kart Wii and Kart On car racing games in my iPhone. Nitro is also the entertain one that is an arcade racer game which has real-world automotive licenses. I also have Touchgrind, FieldRunners which are so interesting games and I like these all. And I am planning to download another one and that is Ronaldo.

Edited by PeterKorse12