SAU Community

Fs: Vip Wald Streifen 19" Rims For Sale....

For sale:

4 x 19" High End WALD STREIFEN rims for sale (Get that VIP look!). Width is 8.5" with +38 offset and fits the sedan well. Together with a set of 350z suspension + sway bars, you will have a very good V35 sedan that attacks corners well.

The rims have many gutter scrapes and the clear coat near the wheel nut area has seen better days. All of these were not done by me as I bought the rims like this. Apart from the visual blemishes, the rims have no cracks, no buckles and have been structurally sound.

3 x Nankangs fitted with at least 90% - 95% tread.1 Nankang requires replacement as the tyre wall is damaged. I can get this replaced for around $265 fitted if you need assistance. The rims were bought 2nd hand in Oct 2009 and have done less than 7,000kms with the tyres.

The whole lot is going for $1,000 and need a clean as they were removed today. Come take it off my hands. Pickup only in Melb.

Note: If you are looking for showroom rims, go buy new ones as these are not for you....

Pics of rims here:

aDSC_1401.jpg

bDSC_1413.jpg

DSC02469edit.jpg

More pics here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...82#entry5277582

PM me, or email me siu_loong_bao @ hotmail.com or call 0403 347 739.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

rims now not for sale....

spent some $$$ and got them cleaned, polished..and look fab...

they r now on my dualis...with pirelli euforia run-flats and have also got a tyre pressure monitoring system fitted...

DSC00505a.jpg

DSC00494a.jpg

offsets fit the new car damn well....couldn't be more happy...

DSC00502a.jpg

DSC00499a.jpg