SAU Community

Private Track Day

Ladies & Gents: Unleash the Beast in your Garage!... or just Unleash The STIG with-in...

Date: Monday 6th of September 2010 – Apply for leave now!

Type: Cars ONLY – All types welcome – Recruiting 20 cars MAX

Place: Wakefield Park - http://wakefieldpark.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=55

Price: $234 for the track

$50 racing license fee (1 year rego)

Spectators Free (but race passengers must sign in & wear appropriate protective clothing)

Condition: MUST pay Full amount (non-refundable) by COB Friday 23rd July 2010 to lock in your place... Spots Limited.

Important Note:

The total track fee is fairly divided between the assumption that there will be 20 racers on the day. I know it seems harsh, but the fee is non-refundable because hiring a track is not cheap so we can't afford any back-outs. Also, the funds will be deposited to the Wakefield venue in FULL, 30 days before the date of the event. So once that's done there's no turning back... so please make sure if you say you're in, your IN FOR SURE. (will refund if event is cancelled)

Other Notes: This is not a timed session, so you'll need a stop watch.

Interested?? Need more Info?? Email Me & I'll send out more details... [email protected]

Cheers,

Mike

FYI: I've also Posted this on G35driver.com so if you've seen it. Yes it's me... :cool:

Edited by Bourbon Boy