SAU Community

Anything Happening In Perth This Weekend

royb31

Drift practice is on tonight at 6 30 @ Barbs! cant wait to pull some skidz. its been too long

thanks new to perth and trying to find what the go is cheers

West Coast Cruisers Jolly June Bug Cruise tonight if your looking for a fun cruise. Meet 8pm City West Car Park. See thread in events section.

see you all there tonight look forward to meeting you all i will be in a blue 34 gtr with nsw plates - just sent it over the other week from where i've been keepin it for the last 2 yrs

thanks for cool cruise guys havent been on one in years :) was great fun hey

julez your 33 looks incredible... troy your r34 looks great too.. shame about silly nsw numberplate but :banana:

Great cruise :banana: Rowan man, love the Ceffy! Didn't recognize it as a Ceffy driving behind lol because of the kit, but it is so nice!

And Troy... my god. Could not stop looking at your 34 lol. So nice! Unfortunately didn't know who you were so couldn't follow up my request for a ride :P Haha, was good to see everyone though, have missed my WCC buddies :)

Thanks for organizing Marianne, i had great fun. Can't wait to get my car back and get out cruising with everyone again :)

...dare i say it...

nissans run these streets :ninja:

and cheers for the kudos hanaldo :P

what gave it away as a Cefiro? the swarovski crystals on the badge maybe :P

...dare i say it...

nissans run these streets :ninja:

and cheers for the kudos hanaldo :P

what gave it away as a Cefiro? the swarovski crystals on the badge maybe :P

Hahah nah as we overtook you i looked at the front of the car, unmistakeably a Ceffy lol.

thanks for cool cruise guys havent been on one in years :) was great fun hey

julez your 33 looks incredible... troy your r34 looks great too.. shame about silly nsw numberplate but :thumbsup:

thanks the silly plates will be fixed in the next couple of days