SAU Community

24hr Le Mans

TwoCents

Believe there are "Blueprint" like rules for certain classes,

as the P1 machines run intake restrictors etc.

But I am sure the BMW suspension is either for the above reason or

due to ability to rectify damage quicker....

Not sure, I am sure the tinterwebz will give us an answer!

oh dear last poo-joe gone!

The last Peugeot just failed,,,poor private car was doing so well. Now if we can loose the audi's the petrol car might win.

Game, Set and Match Auto Union!

Now I see the fruits of some German Anarack pushing TDI

technology into racing....

Btw,

being 105 Kilos of twisted steel and sex appeal and standing on the bonnet of the wife's car

does not endear yourself to said loved one....

Victory is mine!

damn those diesels are fast. Who would have thought I wonder what rpm they pull

2700 ??

They sound terrible - flat and boring. No doubt they're a force to be reckoned with though.

unfortunately the GT1 cars i worked with retired whilst in the lead :blink:

as much as the American commentators gave me the shits, great work from one on showing the amount they did.

Hard luck for the corvette boys to be taken out by the "poojoe" when in a commanding lead in GT2.

Great to see Allan up on the podium in the GT2 430

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi I wanted to see if anyone knows the name of the OEM R32 rims because I can't find it anywhere
    • Gates is saying the same thing. They think I have the right bag with the wrong hose in it... I bought it off amazon, I'm thinking someone pulled a good old swapparoo and returned normal hose. Well looks like she's coming back out... Not very lucky with this hose lol. 
    • Chatting one someone recently at racing them at QR. They say you can't take turn 2 in one flat stick in 4th. They don't have the torque to pull them selves straight, so make sure you're ringing it's neck out in 3rd instead
    • Many years ago when I bought my FG XR6T, it came with bald tyres on the back (think pretty much smooth for most of the tread) and brand new Kinforest cheap shit tyres on the front. In the rain, I had more grip in the bald ass tyres on the back, than the brand new Kinforest. To the point you couldn't drive off at a set of lights and turn the corner. Car would only go straight. Very quickly all four tyres were replaced.   A few years back on a VF SV6 I had, it came with brand new chineesium tyres. In the wet at 90kmh, old 1990s tray back tradie utes could corner faster than me. There was one corner on a freeway, in a 90 zone, it's not even marked to reduce speed for those curve, it's not a hard corner, I could put the LandCruiser on mud tyres through with ease (it would easily do the corner in the wet I reckon at 120kmh), the VF however couldn't get through it at 80, as it would want to slide out.   Cheap tyres aren't worth the risk. I like decent brakes, and decent grip.