SAU Community

Fs: R32 Gtr Brisbane

Have car advertised on carsales at the moment but thought id throw it up here aswell... this is taken from the ad:

I have owned this GTR for the past 3yrs or so and in that time it has only done about 15oookms if that. Car is the weekend toy and spends most its time sitting in the garage. I have just built a new house so money and time is limited and the hard decision has been made to move on... plus I just bought an R1 :)

The car has been in the Tomei workshop in Japan getting modified where it was soon after imported by previous owner. The motor has been built approx 20-25oookms ago by Tomei but im unsure of exactly whats in it so I just have been treating it as if it were standard with boost/revs etc. There is piston slap on cold starts so there is something good in there but im not going to take the chance and havent been bothered to open her up. Motor is strong and has never missed a beat. Always serviced regularly with top oils.

So here are a list of mods:

ENGINE/ DRIVELINE:

Rebuilt motor (mystery spec)

Tomei 260 poncams

HKS cam gears

Trust clear cam cover

Gates timing belt (installed about 5000kms ago)

New belt tensioners (5000kms)

New water pump (5000kms)

Tomei oil pump

Tomei sump baffle

Tomei oil head restrictor

HKS exhaust manifold (heat wrapped)

Garrett T04Z turbo (0.86 exh housing which is HPC coated)

Braided lines and speedflow fittings

Apexi 48mm external gate with screamer pipe

Full custom titanium 3.5" exhaust (jap style welded bends)

Titanium cannon muffler and decat pipe

Garrett turbo Blancket

4" titanium turbo intake (jap made again)

Blitz pod filter

100mm thick intercooler

Blitz DSBC elect boost controller

Apexi Power FC D-Jetro (no AFM's)

Aftermarket twin entry fuel rail

720cc Siemens injectors

Sard adjustable fuel regulator

Turbosmart fuel pressure gauge

Braided lines and speedflow fittings

Bosch 044 external pump

Custom surge tank set up in boot

GTR pre pump

9 row oil cooler kit with remote oil filter with all braided lines / fittings

52mm alloy radiator

Coolant breather tank set up

Twin thermos fan set up (EL falcon)

Carbon Fibre cooling panel

Custom catch can with all speedflow fittings/ braided lines

Painted rocker covers with R34 GTR emblem on coil cover

Battery relocated to boot in box with isolater switch

Nismo oil/coolant caps

OS Giken twin plate cusioned clutch (very easy to drive. about 5000kms old)

Nismo diffs

BRAKES/SUSPENSION:

DBA 4000 series rotors

Racebrakes pads

Braided brake lines all round

Tomei master cyclinder stopper

ABS removed

Tomei electric Hicas lockout

Tein HA coilovers

Cusco sway bars front and back

Bushes all recently done

Front strut brace

Cusco front upper arms

Adjustable castor arms

Adjustable rear camber arms

6 point roll cage (MOD PLATED)

comes with side intrusion bars (not legal- track use only)

EXTERIOR:

19x9.5" Axis Hiro wheels with Kumho tyres (about 50% tread)

Trust front bar

Gannador electric mirrors

N1 headlights

Otherwise std GTR kit

*Will include CF bonnet if price is right. Had to take off due to been defected so std one on now*

INTERIOR:

Sparco deep dish wheel

Sparco 4 point harness (not connected- track only)

Trust gearknob

Greedy electric memory peak white faced gauges (OIL PRESS/TEMP, WATER TEMP)

Defi electric boost gauge with Defi controller

Blitz DSBC boost controller

Pivot 3 stage shift light

Pivot fan controller

Apexi Power FC hand controller

Torque Split controller with 2WD/4WD switch

Alarm with immobilliser

Pioneer MP3 CD player

MTX 6.5" splits

Panasonic 6" rear fill in speakers

Kenwood 12" sub

Kenwood 4 ch amp

Aircon controls relocated to centre console

Tinted windows

Nismo 260km dash (I installed this and std dash was reading 11000kms more than Nismo)

As you can see it is very heavily modified. Was always planning to do some track work with it but never got around to it. Did take it down the quarter for a best of 11.5@126mph on a light tune. Car was tuned by Mark at Godzilla and made only 440hp at 4 wheels due to running out of fuel. Cam timing hasnt even been touched yet so has heaps more potential. I have a twin 044 pump set up with another custom surge tank with pump brackets (4 litres) that i will include at the right price. I just never got around to installing it and tuning. I have installed a second fuel line down the car for it ready to go... one pump pushing fuel each direction down the rail... will be good for 800hp.

This car is a serious bit of gear and with the fuel system with more timing/cam timing it should make over 500hp easy and could get into the 10's.

Due to the extensive mods I will be selling the car unregistered as it is not roadworthy emission wise (screamer/ no cat). I can organise to drop the car off in Brisbane area where the plates will be removed. Personalised plates dont come with car... going on my bike. There will be no joyrides or test rides until some kind of deposit is down... dont worry i will show you what its capable of.

Price negotiable but no low ballers. If your after a cheap GTR there are plenty others on here. Im in no rush to sell so dont waste my time! If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me. Cheers

Price is $26990neg

call/text or email/pm me for any q's

[email protected]

Cheers, Glenn

PICTURES CAN BE FOUND ON MY CARSALES AD HERE:

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...amp;distance=25

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...