SAU Community

Sau Cruise + Photoshoot In Prep For Next Years Sau Calendar

*flick*

wow yep, that was a while ago!! Im good thanks! Stags in the calender would be great!!

Thanks for the replies guys, the interest shown so far is great and thanks to those that have forwarded me photos already aswell. Awesome! :P

Back on topic.

I'll dig up/take more decent pics of the Stagea and get some to you for your selection flick.

:P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Ruby! That would be great.

Hopefully Heslo has come up with some good ideas for the cruise and photo shoot spots. Hopefully I will be able to get some time off work and come along to take photos with my SLR, anyone wanna give me and a lift? Dont think we will bring the ford daily or my shitbox nxr.. lol

In the meantime, people r welcome to send me photos they already have - [email protected].

Be creative! Vu's photos from last years calender is still by far one of my favourites, taken in the city with the lighting giving it a cool effect, something like that again would be awesome.

Awesome Ruby! That would be great.

Hopefully Heslo has come up with some good ideas for the cruise and photo shoot spots. Hopefully I will be able to get some time off work and come along to take photos with my SLR, anyone wanna give me and a lift? Dont think we will bring the ford daily or my shitbox nxr.. lol

In the meantime, people r welcome to send me photos they already have - [email protected].

Be creative! Vu's photos from last years calender is still by far one of my favourites, taken in the city with the lighting giving it a cool effect, something like that again would be awesome.

im happy to take u and luke as well as provide a submitted hills route

it has some of the same route i do on my own personal cruises

-D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry flick, just got back from Melbourne, I'll have a discussion with Steve this weekend and get some ideas flowing. Don't actually have my car at the moment either, it's in pieces :blush:

Hey Flicky, is this calendar restricted to Lines only or anything with a snail and over 300 killerwasps :)

Supercharged Mopeds need not apply.

-D

hey Ben, after you do all your mods, I'll give you a run in my daily :)

the 4wd? id be a bit scared given the top heavy weight dist ;P

unless u ended up getting that 32 gtr..

luke- if u wanna meet me at hahndorf in a few weeks (after the cars tuned) i'll take u on my route and you can incorporate what u want out of it (if any)

-D