SAU Community

Sau Cruise + Photoshoot In Prep For Next Years Sau Calendar

*flick*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and needs the door sticking out more, or the fenders to blend into the doors better...

just needs to stop being an R34, and be an r35. Looks like a retarded love child.

I know some people are going to say this is gayer than aids, but I am seriously contemplating getting one of these :

http://www.carmate.com/product_details.php...id=NSR35012DTFB

My front bar is pretty stuffed (will cost more than the GTR bar costs just to fix), plus I like the look of the GTR style bar - especially in black, and I would do carbon fibre inserts and lip.

theres plenty of things better than bottoming out in every carpark and speed hump, let alone dragging an aftermarket titanium zorst down the road. Andrews car is a daily, gotta have function.

^^^ I already have that. Any lower and I will bottom out on the yellow bumps on the road (like when I first put my coils in).

But the issue is that my stock bar is rooted and they are rare as rocking horse poo - I have only ever seen a couple for sale and they got snapped up quickly.

and needs the door sticking out more, or the fenders to blend into the doors better...

Then again, the owner could've just bought an R35, maybe people all over the world wouldn't be laughing at him...

I know some people are going to say this is gayer than aids, but I am seriously contemplating getting one of these :

http://www.carmate.com/product_details.php...id=NSR35012DTFB

My front bar is pretty stuffed (will cost more than the GTR bar costs just to fix), plus I like the look of the GTR style bar - especially in black, and I would do carbon fibre inserts and lip.

Dude....NO.

I have seen one on a black V35 and it looked TONS better than on the silver one in the pic

Black version of AIDS.

I also really like this bar :

post-a290167-untitled.jpg

looks like this raw :

post-a289484-inven.jpeg.jpg

Looks a bit like a lambo front bar :D

As long as you don't add Lambo doors, I approve.