SAU Community

Not Happy

Hi, A very helpful soul did this to our 35 today. Right hand rear quarter.

Very pleased :blink:

At least he left his business card and seems interested in paying for the fix.post-2524-1276606928_thumb.jpg

Hi, A very helpful soul did this to our 35 today. Right hand rear quarter.

Very pleased :P

At least he left his business card and seems interested in paying for the fix.post-2524-1276606928_thumb.jpg

man that sucks arse big time :blink: good to hear they did the right thing for a change

Ouch, bro.

Looks like what happened to me last year. Yours is a bit worse though.

Costed me close to $500 to fix

At least the guy was responsible enough to leave a card. Not much of em around nowadays

Ya'know...two posts up is right whether they were serious or joking ?!? Lol couldn't tell.

Anyways, alot of that would actually buff out..and i don't see any panel/bar deformation otherwise a good respray plus blending in won't be much anyways...the shop i goto would charge about $500-600 to do it for me.

Good thing on them leaving their details. I had someone bump park my first car ages ago and no details.. had to pay $400 myself to fix it.

It's now an insurance job. The guy rang last night.

He had his car quoted at the same place as ours and the manager told him how bad ours was.

Could be up to $3K if they replace the rim as well. Going to have it spun up at the local tyre place next week to see if the rim is buckled.

Panel has been pushed in a fair bit.

Just what I needed :P Not!

Had some pr*ck dent my car in secure parking. Left nothing. Went to work in the morning and car is fine. Come back from a shitty day at work and saw it.

I was a road rage machine that arvo.

still havent had it professionally looked at cause with the new job i constantly need my car.

I also got keyed across 3 panels at a shopping centre.

No contact info for either and no CCTV that they would allow me to view. Damn secure parking!