SAU Community

Hey Girls Calder Park Is On This Saturday 26/06/10

swoooosh

26 Jun 2010 CALDER PARK INVITES ALL U CHICK'S TO RACE FOR FREE... YES U HEAR ME!!!!FREE FREE

...Girls this is a Gr8 opportunity to get nasty & rip up the drag strip with a bit of beauty. Let’s all team up

and show all the boys what were made of… LOAD UP UR CARS WITH UR girlfriends!! and head to calder for the day

( don’t forget ur helmet )

For 1st timers we have drag school just to help get u started. Class time is 11:30am (Entry for all ladies is Free!)

for more info just call Calder park on (03) 9091 0800

Gates Open: 11:00pm

Spectators: 1:00pm

Scrutineering: 12:00pm to 4:00pm (approximately)

Racing: 2:00pm to 8:00pm

Gates Close: 9:00pm

Address: Calder Park

off Calder Freeway

1 Holden Rd

Keilor Victoria 3036

Please note: Calder Park reserves the right to cancel events subject to weather

semis are on..car is some 10kw down on pwer...thanks to no oil return from my cooler to engine. LOL

Will be there soon anyway. hahaha

rocked up, lined up lots of angry men on that start line....so confused didnt know when to go, was told to go back then forward then do burnout....then had to wait...all this while guys are yelling and carrying on.

ah seriously guys sometimes us ladies have no f**king idea what your on about, in order to get more of us there how about being a little nicer about things.

anyway broke something on my car, its getting diagnosed now, hopefully its just a coil pack.

If its fixed soon ill try and go back but the last time i was at calder the guy on the start line was mad...today they were the norm for vic motorsport...crapola.

thats no good..hopefully you get it fixed. thats really upsetting wen you hear people getting angry wen your just there to have abit of fun. i thought it would of been cancelled due to the weather?