SAU Community

1991 Nissan Sil80 $6500ono

Hi,

up for sale is my second car. I have had this since the middle of 2007 and have only driven it a handful of times.

I have replaced the engine with a freshly rebuilt standard engine that i bought from J-imports. I have barely done 2000kms on this engine since installing it.

Located in Alice springs NT

specs are as below:

Year: 1991

Model: sil80

Engine: sr20det

Transmission: Manual

Colour: Matte black

Mods:

Freshly rebuilt standard engine with metal head gasket.

Hypergear atr28ss turbo

custom intercooler setup (short piping with gktech frount mount)

s15 480cc injectors

Jap 18" rims

braided turbo lines

dr.drift nistune ecu

gktech exhaust

r200 diff

turbotech boost controller

carbon fibre bonnet

slotted and dimpled front rotors

Interior:

4 x option tuning gauges (not installed)

gktech deep dish steering wheel

speco boost gauge

CRACK FREE DASH

spare good condition carpet

r33 anniversary edition seats

nismo gearknob

midnight mods short shifter

center aircon vent gauge holder

Car is painted matte black as i had white door on a black body and wanted to even things up. Car also has a sunroof but it leaks as the seal needs replacing.

I also have a spare ca18det gearbox that comes with the car. just replace the bellhousing on it with the one in the car and it will fit.

The car made 179kw on the dyno on a mail tune from dr drift with boost at 14psi.

When dr drift was here to tune it properly the fuel pump died so it didnt end up being tuned. It should make around the 200kw mark with a tune.

Bad points:

Needs new fuel pump. this one still works but leans out up in the rev range. still ok to drive at low rpm tho

Rear cradle sits to the left approximatly 20mm making one wheel sit further out than the other. This doessnt cause the car to drive funny or anything and could be fixed on a autobot or something.

Paint job insnt the best but can always be touched up with a can of matte black.

I can deliver the car to a transport company if needed. i think to get a car from alice springs to adelaide is around the $600 mark

car is currently unregistered but i can put 6 months rego on it prior to sale if thats what the buyer wishes.

would be a good drift car as it only really needs suspension and a tune.

Price is $6500 ONO

If you want any pics just ask

want it gone so i can buy a new quad