SAU Community

Nismo Lcd Instrument Cluster For R33

Hi everyone,

I have a Nismo LCD Instrument Cluster lying around at home which I have no use for as I own an R34 GTT.

The LCD Instrument Cluster can be used to display an array of things on the in-built LCD screen (like a lap timer, tacho, speedo, oil temp, pressure etc etc). This particular Nismo LCD dash has just over 100kms on it.

As most of you know, these Nismo dashes are rare as hen's teeth. I've only ever seen one other pop up for sale on this forum!

I'm after $1250 FIRM for this piece of Nismo rarity :)

Please PM or text/call 0428 939 096.

Cheers, Jace.

post-42973-1277698597_thumb.jpg

post-42973-1277698641_thumb.jpg

post-42973-1277698653_thumb.jpg

The LCD Instrument Cluster can be used to display an array of things on the in-built LCD screen (like a lap timer, tacho, speedo, oil temp, pressure etc etc). This particular Nismo LCD dash has just over 100kms on it.

they only display that if it has the seperate ej1 ecu or other hardware, otherwise its just an lcd screen in the middle of the dash.

These are the only photos i have on my work computer at the moment, so the one of the dash with 60,000kms on it is a different dash, but the same Nismo LCD dash.

No, unfortunately I don't have the hardware for the screen, my brother took it off my hands and is using it for his own purposes.

I used the dash/LCD screen in a track/fun car for a while, sold the car and kept the dash thinking i was going to buy a 33 GTR, but i ended up going with a 34 GTT so no need for this dash now.

Make an offer, it needs to go :)

BUMP

whats it got on the back of it mate, a standard VGA plug?

might be abit tough moving a cluster with a novelty lcd, you will need to obtain the hard/software to use the thing if you hope to obtain more than a dollar for it.

solid advice, GL.

It's not simply a "novelty" lcd, you can wire practically anything into it. I have seen people who have wired their GPS units into it, their radio/cd/mp3/etc into it. The screen is practically exactly the same as an R34 GTR mfd, it just doesnt have all the options such as a "g-sensor".

• 4 months later...