SAU Community

Rb20e

Having a mate with a HR31 Passage with an RB20ET in it, and owning my own 1995 R33 Gts-T, I can guarantee the 20ET won't be up to it...yes it'll be different, but there really isn't any point in literally throwing money away working with a 20ET in a 33...the 20ET is so slow it's embarrassing. At the end of the day, if they were any good, Nissan would have used them more frequently :)

If you want to do something different in the 33, rock a VH41 or VH45. Much cooler, much better performance, much better value. Or, whack a 25 in it and enjoy :woot:

an rb20et will be such an abortion.

if it really comes down to doing something different then go for a rb25/30det (then hold the f$%k on).

otherwise an rb25det with a different turbo (e.g. hks gtrs) is also different and awesome. u can also throw a screamer pipe on there to really scare off the kids in south london

oh, im not sure what model specifically you have but being an NA R33 im also going to throw you a 'good luck with the brakes, diff n suspension'...

but we all like to do our own thing and I have not seen any RB20ET's in the UK it would be different !!!!! isn't that what its all about !!!!! and if I can get second hand OEM parts its not going to be megga expensive.

no its all about value for money and making a fast car, if being different was all the go people would put a shit holden 202 in their skylines lo, actually it probably wouldn't be much slower than an rb20et

Edited by Rolls