SAU Community

R32 Gtst , Mint Condition! "adelaide" , "sa" 215rwkw,,,

For sale Due to workign at the raaf base for the next 3 years and needing suitable car...

1993 r32 gtst series 3,

gunmetal grey , 158,xxx kmz , not a windback job these are legit kms,,,,

5speed manual , rb20det

The car looks and drives great , never overheats , has passed a full regency inspection and has plenty of usable power

asking 11,500 neg but being honest 10,500 cash on the spot will do the trick ,, no less!!!

modifications

,,Exterior ,

car has been resprayed mint condition paint!!!

gtr rear bar and pods , gtr side skirts , standard front bar with modified cut for fmic,,

18inch rays te37 copies look wikked a really nice gold as compared to the real bronze ones cost 1800$ 2 months ago!!

interior ,

standard good condition , nardi steeriing wheel

sub amp usual deal

engine

rb20det , head rebuilt to standard at some point i think around the 60,xxx mark although i have no receipts so previous owner may have lied i don't know

recently serviced performance oil and plugs used

superspark coilpacks ,

550cc injectors

bosch 044 pump (450hprated) 3 months old

remapped nisstune ecu by "the speed lab"

full 3 inch Xforce exhaust , highflow metal cat , 3.5inch stainless dump pipe , nice noise not too loud , 5 inch tip

hybrid turbo , rb25 highflowed turbo with steel centre wheel

big Fmic

big pod with

z32 afm

tomei adjustable cam gears , were dialled in at time of remap

has been on the dyno ran 215.6 rwkw through a bleed valve runnign at 16 but spiked to 17 , a electronic boost controller will run this fugure at 15 - 16 psi , will come with hdi single stage boost controller not installed ,

this boost figure is very safe due to a very rich tune , with very minor cam adjustement , has room for probably 220 on17psi with a leaner tune which is a very good power figure for a rb20!!!

engine has good compression and plenty of life in it!!!

exeddy hd clutch fairly soft , is pretty decent compared to my mates skylines especially in traffic!!!

only problem with the car is first gear is sometimes makes a small noise when you select it too fast , somethign to do with the adjustement of the clutch , im used to it and never crunch it,,,

most of the suspension is brand new , went through regency so have receipts for over 4grand in new bushes , control arms , steering arms , shock absorbers , hicas unit , engine mounts and the list goes on ,

no leaks , no squeeks , really good power to weight need it gone!!!

0434008133 dino cheers,,,

post-46933-1277893167_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...