SAU Community

Gt Garage Dyno Night - June 17th From 12pm

tas_180

post-9688-1277959571_thumb.jpg

GT GARAGE DYNO DAY - SATURDAY JULY 17th 2010!!

post-9688-1277959579_thumb.jpg

Starting at 12:00 and finishing around 8:00pm!

Factory 3 / 6 Lampton Ave, Derwent Park, Tasmania

PRIZES/TROPHIES FOR THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:

Outright Power (2WD)

Outright Power (4WD)

Power Per Litre

Best Presented Car

Three Runs on the New Mainline AWD 1200kw Dyno including associated printouts (POWER, AFR, BOOST, etc) for $80!! (eftpos facilities available)

Places are filling fast so email me at [email protected] or call me on 0488322064 to reserve your spot!

BBQ, Soft Drinks, Tea/Coffee available on the day with all profits to the Tasmanian Ambulance Service. Please support them!

Due to many requests we will have an outdoor gas heater to keep you all warm, and the LCD TV has been repaired!

please note: any irresponsible driving (as experienced last time) will not be tolerated and the police will be provided with your registration details.

Hope to see you all there! :-)

Regards,

Nick Summers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

on behalf of Nick from GT Garage we would like to thank everyone that attended the day and congratulations to those who won trophies in the various categories. Once again the day was a great social environment and good to see a wide range of cars putting their cars on the dyno. It is events like these that bring the motor sport/car scene together so as long as the participation and enjoyment is there these days will continue to occur into the future.

I will reply again later with some notable figures from the day.

We look forward to seeing you all at the next dyno day, tentatively scheduled for some time in the next few months.

Cheers,

Ben

Have to mention my pride & joy(and brodies pride and joy) & also favourite big gun metal grey shoebox r31 punching out 109KW's NA with fairly basic mods. sounded kewl for a ol' dirty 30 too.

really enjoyed the more "normal" cars on the day, the under dogs you might say, bang for buck.

at the end of the day, money buys power, love/passion and skill only get you so far, so glad to see plenty of sub 200kw cars