SAU Community

Koni Yellow Shocks X 4 Apexi Pfc & H/c Rotors & Pads

1. APEXI Power FC with hand controller excellent condition with a tune in it currently recommend retune to suit your car

$1250 Posted

2.KONI Yellow shocks (i bought these off a fourm member with the intention of getting rebuilt and putting on whiteline springs for my car i am going coilovers now, they look in very good condition and no marks etc they are ajustible and i have the damper ajustment knob to go with them).

$380 for the 2 front and 2 rear

3.R33 GTST Front rotors in good condition removed for slotted upgrade they have Bendix ultimate pads in excellent condition (RRP $225 a set)

$150 for the pair with the pads

4. Ajustible castor rods has these fitted in my R33 worked great with heaps of ajustment

$60 for the pair

5. Autometer guages Phamtom series

Boost 2/5/8 (used but good condition)

Water temp 2/5/8 (brand new in box)

Oil pressure 2/5/8 (used but good condition)

+ 2 guage cups

$300

6. Autotecnia Monza racing seats x2 seats in good condition with rails but will be modifying to suit R33 other cars etc

$400

PM post or call

Ryan 0408491953

1. APEXI Power FC with hand controller excellent condition with a tune in it currently recommend retune to suit your car

$1250 Posted

2.KONI Yellow shocks (i bought these off a fourm member with the intention of getting rebuilt and putting on whiteline springs for my car i am going coilovers now, they look in very good condition and no marks etc they are ajustible and i have the damper ajustment knob to go with them).

$380 for the 2 front and 2 rear

3.R33 GTST Front rotors in good condition removed for slotted upgrade they have Bendix ultimate pads in excellent condition (RRP $225 a set)

$150 for the pair with the pads

4. Ajustible castor rods has these fitted in my R33 worked great with heaps of ajustment

$60 for the pair

5. Autometer guages Phamtom series

Boost 2/5/8 (used but good condition)

Water temp 2/5/8 (brand new in box)

Oil pressure 2/5/8 (used but good condition)

+ 2 guage cups

$300

6. Autotecnia Monza racing seats x2 seats in good condition with rails but will be modifying to suit R33 other cars etc

$400

PM post or call

Ryan 0408491953

what you want for the koni? and is for of them complete .what car ?

what you want for the koni? and is for of them complete .what car ?

call and make a resonable offer on them :blink: yes they are complete they suit R33 skylines :blink:

pob save to say there for 33 mate as all rest of stuff seems to off a 33

Yeah they are for a R33 sorry guys i must have had a mind blank :P