SAU Community

Restaurant Equipment

Mohsen

hey guys

my family runs a used restaurant/ industrial kitchen equipment shop and i came up with an idea of bringing in some secondhand equipment from J-land

so my question is.

can somebody please provide a web address to some equipment dealers in japan as i have had no luck in finding anyone.

thanks in advance

regards

Mohsen

and im coming up with this idea,

why bother.. they will have the same stuff... and even if they had some special -tools/equipment the group you will trying to sell to (Japanese/Asian Resturants) if there Japanese, I'm telling you now they WONT buy second hand.

Don't waste your time

were actually more interested iun bringing over their rational combi ovens and hoshizaki upright chillers as 1) combis are exxy as f**k here and pretty cheap there

and 2) hoshi's are rare in australia

the biggest issue is 90% of suppliers in Australia already bring in chinese, thai and so on made products.

On a recent fitout i completed i sent back 4 display units as they were rusted out.

With more and more retailers only going for the cheapest prices you'll be hard pressed to develop a market of second hand products when cheaper new products are in high demand. Ive built that many restaurants and cafes that will only use low budget products as they simply do not have enough capital to build their new shop. of course this provides more headaches then they're worth but unfortunately all they see is the bottom dollar...

You're correct about Australia being very overpriced for commercial kitchen products. we have found clients will often approach companies directly to try save costs. they will surf the net contact overseas companies and much more to avoid using local suppliers.

your exactly right but alot of our customers avoid chinese equipment like the plague, i even had a man pay $500 more for a secondhand kitchen prep bar than a brand new chinese prep bar

we do import chinese models but all are fitted with danfoss motors and we also spend a bit extra and make sure its good quality stainless steel.

so i did do a bit of research and am definatly looking forward to bringing some stuff over from japan. maybe i can sneak in a GTR without the boss noticing :whistling:

hey guys

my family runs a used restaurant/ industrial kitchen equipment shop and i came up with an idea of bringing in some secondhand equipment from J-land

so my question is.

can somebody please provide a web address to some equipment dealers in japan as i have had no luck in finding anyone.

thanks in advance

regards

Mohsen

Mate I know a few guys in Japan that can do it but anything in the 2nd hand ndustrial kitchen equipment market in Japan will be well used but you will pick up gear in good condition.

Flick me a pm and I'll fill you in as you may or may not want to go this channel !!

i guess the next issue is whats customs view for importing used food equipment?

i did my homework

it has to be clean as fark, like, the clean we belt out when were selling out items

elrodeo, you have a pm

i did my homework

it has to be clean as fark, like, the clean we belt out when were selling out items

elrodeo, you have a pm

Mate I'll send you pm with info in the next day or 2