SAU Community

"rare" R33 Black 4 Door For Sale $14,900 Or Offers

BUMP - PRICE DROP

drop to what? let me get this right.... 200k on the clock, series 1, AUTO, 4 door r33.......... where did you pull 14k from? a turbo series 2 coupe sells for less than that with more mods sometimes too..

might want to do abit of research on the car your selling and next time u write here it'l proly be SOLD not bump

the reason there arnt many around is because not many ppl want them, not because u cant get them, leader imports here in SA sell 4 door autos turbos for 6k, theres a importer trying to sell an IMPUL 4 door (thats rare) on this site and hes askin 5k plus the cost of compliance here would still be no where near 14k

thanks mate but i dont need your advice, i have the car listed elsewhere and have plenty of interest i know my car and what it's worth, i have said that im flexible with price and im taking offers,i dont care what others are selling for if mines in crap condition and had no rwc, compliance or 12 months rego then i would sell it for $5k

but its not so if your not making an offer keep it to yourself or someone that cares please.

drop to what? let me get this right.... 200k on the clock, series 1, AUTO, 4 door r33.......... where did you pull 14k from? a turbo series 2 coupe sells for less than that with more mods sometimes too..

might want to do abit of research on the car your selling and next time u write here it'l proly be SOLD not bump

the reason there arnt many around is because not many ppl want them, not because u cant get them, leader imports here in SA sell 4 door autos turbos for 6k, theres a importer trying to sell an IMPUL 4 door (thats rare) on this site and hes askin 5k plus the cost of compliance here would still be no where near 14k

Edited by habibz_r33