SAU Community

Shipping Company?

murrayis

Hey,

As the title suggests I am trying to find a shipping company. I need to ship a pallet to NSW but don't have an account with TNT or StarTrack so would like to see who you would recommend on a smaller scale?

Cheers

Cameron

Edited by murrayis

Have used toll for business, never had a problem with them very professional. Never had to ship a big pallet with them though. I have had things go missing with TNT, and dissapear into the ether only to be found a week later.

Thanks for your reply CeJay, I have found most will only talk to you if you're a business.

I have to ship an engine down south so won't be a full pallet by far.

Cameron

Yeah from memory I think Toll is corporate only now, not sure. I havent tried them, but you could try pack and send, if there is one in your area. They might be able to help.

I shipped an engine recently on a pallet via ego: http://www.e-go.com.au/

They are an online face for hunter express.

Quite cheap, especially for depot to depot. However, their tracking information leaves a LOT to be desired. I had no idea where my pallet was untill they rang me and said it was ready to pick up from the depot.

But they didn't lose it so yeah, might be worth a look.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• One of my questions about this was how/if the R34 GTR strut is different to the R34 GTT (I mean it could easily be). In my car, the 18x9+30 feels like it is 0.0001mm from the strut with a 265 on it. Given a 10.5 +15 is closer to the strut than an 18x9+30, it would certainly foul... surely I am encouraged that a 19x11+25 would need a spacer to clear the R34 GTR suspension arms at least!
    • I was super whining about this for years by upgrading the front BBK, leaving the stock rear brakes, and not updating the BMC. The moment I did that I felt the front actually get the pressure it actually wanted, and it you know... worked
    • We're is the best place to buy the top panel on the sturt tower.My er34 is  starting to show a small sign of rust.
    • They replace springs for sure. The remade in USA throttle springs feel much stiffer than the originals. 
    • Lol, yeh...the things we tell ourselves. I slap my motors together myself and havent lost one yet. ECU setup is worth 6 times any motor i have built....lol so....yeh its masturbatory    Help me Steve, got an Emtron KV8 and thinking P14 Black Box with C127 or AEM ED7/ CD7.  Ive got my old Aim MXL and Race Technology DASH2 so no rush for dashes; next step is PDM with PWM as i still street drive the old girl and fuel does warm up with 550l/min cranking through the lines just potting around along with thermo fans   Lol justvspent 14hrs doing my wiring diagrams in CAD to help work out wtf im doing