SAU Community

Should I Buy This? $127k

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so he bought it? still on carsales.

great looking car :(

just hope he has already bought a house, before spending that sort of money on a car (don't get me wrong - I'd love an R35, but I'll have to wait a long time...)

Show me a house for 127,000, especially in Sydney, Cheers.

Show me a house for 127,000, especially in Sydney, Cheers.

LOL, I bougth my first house for less than that - but obviously you won't buy anything outright (that's deposit money...)

Great to hear you are enjoying the car, what is it like day to day? bet the auto shift makes it easier to live with in traffic.

LOL, I bougth my first house for less than that - but obviously you won't buy anything outright (that's deposit money...)

Great to hear you are enjoying the car, what is it like day to day? bet the auto shift makes it easier to live with in traffic.

Those were the days. So your advice of 'he should buy a house first' is irrelevant.

Those were the days. So your advice of 'he should buy a house first' is irrelevant.

How so? In my book, I'd rather put 120+ into a house than a car (no, I don't earn millions, if anyone here does, it won't matter!). I don't need to mention the benefits of purchasing your own home - but more importantly, you are better having somewhere to actually park the car (they are not big enough to sleep in...).

The new owner also mentioned he had a house :blush:

I could have used the advice to buy a house instead of wasting the money on cars many years ago! I don't see why you take issue with it?

I think people who are using the BUY A HOUSE FIRST than a car, are forgetting that anyone that can afford this car, probably has a house or two under their belt. So that argument is out the window.

not necessarily so, I know of a lot of people that invest a big sum in a car without having a house (crazy to me).

QUOTE (Adelaideprosound @ 25 Aug 2010, 02:51 PM)

I think people who are using the BUY A HOUSE FIRST than a car, are forgetting that anyone that can afford this car, probably has a house or two under their belt. So that argument is out the window.

I think this statement is correct in about 95% of cases here.

Edited by g35me