SAU Community

Wcc Cruise

Hanaldo

DATE: Saturday 24th July

TIME: 9pm meet for 9:30pm cruise

MEET POINT: City West Car Park (you all know where it is, just watch Channel 7 if you don't wink.gif )

DURATION: Cruise goes for approximately 2 and a half hours not including stops

DISTANCE: Approximately 86kms.

Map: Freestyler

As this is a public cruise, maps will be handed out at the meet point on the night. All cars and people are welcome.

Hoping for a pretty good turnout, and fingers crossed we get some good weather as well thumbsup.gif

**Club/Cruise organisers take no responsibility for the actions of individuals, please obey all road rules.

Edited by Hanaldo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my cruise same meet point on the friday ay. but i cant make it im doin hamburger run sat sorry martin :rofl: but i might meet up with u afterwards just let me know the points :(

OHHHHHH!!! yehhhhh!! i forgot about that ahahha lol DER! ill msg ya sometime during the night anyways and find out where u guys are anyways. u gonna have ur car back for this one?

Haha ok cool ;)

I hope I have my car back, but I'm not holding my breath aye. The way KYP have neglected me, I don't think I will be getting it back for a few weeks. f**kin shits me, but nothing I can do about it ;) I'm probs gonna be passenger whoring on my own cruise lol.

yeah well last week nobody got back to me about my cruise

do you know how embarrassing it is going for a cruise by yourself!!!

i organised a mid cruise meet point at karinyup carpark.

I WAS ALONE YOU GUYS

I GOT BEAT UP AND HAD MY PHONE STOLEN

:nyaanyaa:

Edited by Mr Eps

Not embarrassing unless you tell people about it... So now you've embarrassed yourself.

But seriously, you got stood up on your cruise? Would you now consider yourself a loner? Come be a part of our wolf pack Rowan :nyaanyaa:

Edited by Hanaldo

lol!!!!

way to mis quote - pretty poor effort considering it's in my sig if you scroll up :nyaanyaa:

oi nah i didn't aye. what DID i do saturday night

OH YEAH

I GOT EFFED AROUND BY SOME PR1CK PRETENDING HE WANTED TO BUY MY CAR

FCUK YOU BY MY MIDDLE FINGER

Why would I need to scroll up lol, it's your sig so I could probably just look at it in your last post... :)

I so didn't misquote! I just didn't do the whole thing lol. I'll do it again, just for you.

Would you consider yourself a bit of a loner? A bit of a one man wolf pack? But then your sister brought Doug home, and you knew he was one of your own... and your wolf pack grew by one?

Yada yada yada, so on and so forth. Please feel free to bring Doug on the cruise :)

Just a reminder that this is on tonight guys. Will be a fairly good turnout based on the response we have got for it so far, looking forward to it :(

I'll be one of the passengers in the silver R31 tonight for those of you that don't know who I am :mad: