SAU Community

For Sale: Standard R33 S1 Turbo

As title, after I remove the standard turbo from my car this coming Sunday, it's up for grabs.

The last time the turbo was out of the car was when I had the manifold gasket/studs done by Autotech, and they advised me it was in good condition with very very little shaft play.

Having said this, it's been run on ~11psi since I bought the car (and God knows how long beforehand), so it certainly hasn't been babied while on boost.

I've only found a couple of FS threads for stock turbos, so I don't have a great idea of price. I will start the asking price at $100, which is already lower than the few other sellers I've found (around $150).

If there are any issues at all with the turbo when I pull it out to look at it, I won't rip you off lol. I'm happy for it to become a paper weight, I just thought some R32 owner might want it.

By the way, THIS IS FOR THE TURBO ONLY. Since I am swapping mine out for a highflowed turbo from Hypergear, I will be keeping the water line and maybe anything else that I still require to run the new one.

PM or reply here

Just so ya know, i ended up breaking one, then making a new water feed line to the turbo.

The stocker does fit but it needs to be manipulated a fair bit to get on. And those metal pipes don't like getting bent much...

good luck with the sale too!

hole shit! everyone wants one!!!

Nar Troy, it should be fine, there's a flange between the rear housing and the middle part (where the water and oils lines go) if we grind a small peice of metal out of this flange it'll make the water line go on fine... Had i have known this before i did mine it would've saved a hell of a lot of time :bunny:

Probs just as much. Will be a bit more laggy on a 32, but would be nice for a drift car (which 32's were made for, amirite?)

Mine's more than likely being let go to wal32r, unless he changes his mind.

Remember Pat, THE BEST bang for buck upgrade a 32 GTS-T can get is an RB25 turbo. So at this price it's a steal.

it's not if someone with an RB20 wants response, my experience is they get full boost at about 4000rpm, comes on hard, but that's too lagy for me.

pretty much no one makes turbos small enough for the RB20 anymore so i'll probably look into steel wheeling my stock one

When your operating system or hardware on your PC is no longer supported by applications, it's time to upgrade.

In this case, buy a front cut R33 and be done with it! RB25 powered 32's are hawt.

• 2 months later...