SAU Community

I Got Some New Wheels...

Tuk Tuk

video then /video in [ ] tags

okay found it - [ video ] link [ /video ] Thanks Trozzle

not very good footage, wrong setting on camera, was dark as night before I did some editing, better footage next time, this is just a teaser until then.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pretty slow ay

LOL - Good thing you're someone who 'does' because there is nothing worse than comments like that coming from someone who only ever sits on the sideline :wacko:

I have to admit, I was all over the place, but I was having too much fun to think about times.

Cool - what would be your preference? -5s would be my pick for a track GTR

Im really impressed with the HKS GTSS's Ive got on the street car, the low down torque is more important to me than straight line top end - each to their own, its just not my style to have all the power at the top.

Im really impressed with the HKS GTSS's Ive got on the street car, the low down torque is more important to me than straight line top end - each to their own, its just not my style to have all the power at the top.

hey mark i'll swap your -5s for my -7s :wacko: (-7s are a bit small for a 26/30)

Yep the -5 works real well low down with a larger capacity, say 2.8 litre. Still I was very impressed with Kats GT-RS's with her 2.8 but Kats engine cost more then my entire car :D

Can't wait to see the new car at wakefield.