SAU Community

Tx3 Turbo

here we have 1987 model 1.6 tx3 turbo front wheel drive P plate friendly thats right P plate friendly with an exemption no reason needed vicroads approved the car is in very good condition engine and transmission in good condition it is in roadworhty condition has rego till june next year i have spent heaps of money on this car and have receipts to prove car is very quick and will impress interior is imac will do swaps s13 ,180sx ,supra,300zx,skyline, and more call me on 0425849373 or email me :[email protected]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• New alignment and matching tires is great and f*ck me are the German roads fast. Took another trip to the Nurburgring yesterday with my buddy and the car feels great in the dry - a lot of mechanical grip. In corners at 140-160kph I felt like I could keep going.
    • Has anyone else been swarmed by morons with cell phones taking pictures of their car? A few of you may know, I recently moved from Japan to Europe and brought my R34 with me. Since arriving I've driven the car a handful of times and without fail have had people filming/taking photos of me with the car to a point where it's becoming annoying and a bit hazardous. Yesterday, whilst driving with my buddy (R32 GTR) on the highway, I spotted three cars pulling alongside with some twat hanging out the window recording with his phone. This one VW Golf came alongside in the passing lane and held position preventing me from being able to pull out and pass slower traffic in my lane so I gestured to him to F*ck off.  It seems when people have approached me, in the car park, at work (drove there once - mistake), gas station etc. they ask the same questions: "why doesn't it have a wing?" and "how much power does it have?"; the latter has been met with pure disappointment when I told the kid it's stock. Of course, Japan was a totally different story, the people are a lot more subtle and have never bothered me about my car or have been polite in doing so. Has it always been like this in Western countries, and what are your experiences? I just don't recall this ever, or maybe I didn't have a nice enough car back when I was growing up in the UK. I've taken the R34 out a total of six times since it landed and besides going to the Nurburgring area it's becoming more of a pain than anything.   
    • I had a similar situation with my R32 GTS4. I replaced that solenoid, but it hasn't solved the problem. So its possible the pump is failing. It seems you need to drop the diff in order to do anything that might fix this. So its important to know exactly what the problem is. Or just replace / repair everything while the diff is out.
    • Yep, I was supprised. Its all about flow rather then housing size.  Doing G35-900 Vs ATR45SS-1 Next. 62mm V 61mm. 
    • Of course sometimes you cannot go with the cheaper alternative but I try to weigh it up for the application - am I competing or am I going to the track ten times p/yr. As long as there’s enough information out there to back the cheaper alternative as a good option I’ll go for that.   I’m a bit of a bastard though as it’s my job to reduce costs, particularly on non income generating assets. EUR 500 saved for the diff + EUR 1,000 saved on BC racing over Bilstein and then say EUR 300 versus EUR 600 on an off brand windscreen versus OEM (for example) soon accumulates. I mean, I’m probably gonna put the car in the ditch anyway. Absolutely do not take this as a justification for always buying cheap shitty parts, just a rationale for doing your research and considering what’s necessary for your application.