SAU Community

S13 Silvia Ford Menace Purple ?@! Swaps . Cash .offers !@?

Broomhall

Up for Grabs Is an S13 silvia, unrego , is complied needs road worthy. Specs. sr20 turbo 5 speed manual shortshifter, brand new clutch. sick bodykit very low , after market tail lights . Lsd diff. black/purple interior,racing steering wheels, stock silvia mags . 1500 watt sony xplod sub 15in, 900 watt jensen amp . 6x9 and 6inchs thru out doors and parcel shelf. intercooler, chrome dipped rockect cover , spare doors and interior. bad points needs fuel pump and front top

continued... needs front indicators. paint work is in avg condition car needs TLC .. Offers at this stage car is Located in devonport and can be veiw anytime after 5 during week. text or call for further info at 0417509090 contact me anytime. with offers. will post pic durin week . Broomhall

that motor is a non-turbo motor just with a turbo slapped on the side
Yes this motor was once non turbo , its the first of the sr s with leads . has after market plenum , tuned ecu etc. motor is in good condition all round any other questions just PM me Thanks

tuned ecu? i know the last 2 owners and this hasnt got a tuned ecu unless u've done it in the last few weeks? it was running so lean that dr drift wouldnt do a full run on his dyno.

i was there when dr drift put it on the dyno and it made it 12 kw @ the wheels when dr drift shut it down because it was running so lean and put about half a litre of oil on the dyno in 5 seconds lol... think i mite still have it on film if anyone wants a laugh haha

i'll take it for $300 if you register it and fix it all up? ok thanks, drop it off on the weekend

THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THIS CAR IS 2 WRITE IT OFF HAHA AND THATS NO JOKE not to put any one off buying it.....great car runs well on idle (cough)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...