SAU Community

Custom Glass Carbon Fibre R33 Projector Headlights Group Buy!

PM-R33

Unfortunately I have given up on this project and I think instead I will try to get a supplier to give us a good price on brand new factory headlights and possibly do a group buy on them.

I never heard back from Spinto so I don't see this project ever happening.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I have given up on this project and I think instead I will try to get a supplier to give us a good price on brand new factory headlights and possibly do a group buy on them.

I never heard back from Spinto so I don't see this project ever happening.

Not even glass headlights with projectors?

it's the main reason I wanted the group buy :(

to: [email protected]

Hi,

Myself and many other users of SkylinesAustralia.com would love to have an aftermarket headlight for R33 skylines. There was a group buy being organised, but the supplier pulled out because they had other commitments.

The general concensus has been for a more "classy modern look" rather than "tacky boy racer wannabe"...

Is this something that, if you had enough interest, you would look at producing?

Thanks,

Isaac

After swapping out my headlights for a set of used replacements. I have my old set free and thought I might try and use them for a projector conversion. Not sure what design I'll go with in the end but whatever I come up with i'll pass on.

Wonder what a triple projector setup would look like...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...