SAU Community

S13 Silvia Cheap ! Price Drop Urgent Sale!

ok dude fair call . :P

WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID WAS

$3500 and your daily shitter !!! :D

But getting $3500 for it ( as is ) i didnt think was stupid at all tho ,

if you can find me a 5spd sr20det blacktop with same or less mods with rego in better condition for cheaper than 5k ....

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE?

As i must have missed them going through the (clean) STOCK , AUTO , ca18det and unregistered s13's on car sales that are being advertised for 3-6k ?? :)

mabey CAR SALES was my first stuff up???

so i had a look on NISSAN SILVIA.com , ok YES there are way better bargain's there compared to carsales.com which has just become the new trading post !!! ;):P

but NOTHING THIS CHEAP.

I mean seriously WTF ? I know the paint is rat shit ?

But i take your constructive criticism on board Dylan and ask you to PLEASE PM ME AN OFFER THAT YOU YOURSELF WOULD PAY FOR A S13 IN THIS CONDITION??

AND PLEASE , IF IAM SO DEAD WRONG WITH THIS PRICE PLEASE SHOW ME SOME OTHER s13's (like mine) that are cheaper than $4000??

if you can i will be sure to advertise this CAR FOR MUCH CHEAPER!!!!

but for now I AINT FOUND SHIT.......

• 4 weeks later...
ok dude fair call . :P

WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID WAS

$3500 and your daily shitter !!! ;)

But getting $3500 for it ( as is ) i didnt think was stupid at all tho ,

if you can find me a 5spd sr20det blacktop with same or less mods with rego in better condition for cheaper than 5k ....

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE?

As i must have missed them going through the (clean) STOCK , AUTO , ca18det and unregistered s13's on car sales that are being advertised for 3-6k ?? :)

mabey CAR SALES was my first stuff up???

so i had a look on NISSAN SILVIA.com , ok YES there are way better bargain's there compared to carsales.com which has just become the new trading post !!! :/:P

but NOTHING THIS CHEAP.

I mean seriously WTF ? I know the paint is rat shit ?

But i take your constructive criticism on board Dylan and ask you to PLEASE PM ME AN OFFER THAT YOU YOURSELF WOULD PAY FOR A S13 IN THIS CONDITION??

AND PLEASE , IF IAM SO DEAD WRONG WITH THIS PRICE PLEASE SHOW ME SOME OTHER s13's (like mine) that are cheaper than $4000??

if you can i will be sure to advertise this CAR FOR MUCH CHEAPER!!!!

but for now I AINT FOUND SHIT.......

lool think about it, 4k for your car then rust removal around sunroof or else no point respraying, repair the dent and the scrapes, full body respray, replace heavy duty clutch and then a new set of suspensions. The total all up would be more then a normal undamaged s13 sr20det. People know what they have to do if they decide to buy your car hence the trouble you have selling it and the low prices which are actually reasonable.

lool think about it, 4k for your car then rust removal around sunroof or else no point respraying, repair the dent and the scrapes, full body respray, replace heavy duty clutch and then a new set of suspensions. The total all up would be more then a normal undamaged s13 sr20det. People know what they have to do if they decide to buy your car hence the trouble you have selling it and the low prices which are actually reasonable.

so i will put some good coilovers and spray it fix the clutch then what...

You'd probably still get on here and put your 2 cents in where its not needed .

f**k OFF UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING AN OFFER !!