SAU Community

Wow Cataclysm

KARPSTARR

Yeah it's crazy how quick leveling is now... I'm level 16 after only a few hours. That used to take ages even just to get to level 10 haha.

How long does it take to save enough for a BoA or two? I've seen them. Would be good to get one for my mage.

I played about 1 day worth of play time on my shaman once i hit 80 like 7-8months ago and saved up around 750 shards......

but im not sure how you buy the BOA items now from Wintergrasp? Is it with Justice points?

Well I'm off work from tomorrow until 22nd November for my knee reconstruction, so I shall be leveling my warlock heaps and playing COD Black Ops as of next week too :P

Level 30 already. So easy to level now. Mounts @ 20, instances are a breeze. Should have done this years ago haha.

Less grinding to get to end game, more stuff to do @ level cap.

i wouldnt be so sure, its only the recent patches that made everything easier!

once u get BOA gear its even quicker

woooo my warlock is now level 52....and i have a play time of 1 day 11hours so far :P

and i still have another week off work :blush:

Maybe this is just my noobness talking but that is quite impressive especially for someone who doesnt have wow as an occupation.

I got hacked in Feb 09... account has been locked ever since, I was level 80 for a week.

I am in the process of attempting to recover my account to try the new expansion.

From what I have read up on, everything is so much easier now, kinda sucks, I liked it back when things were hard, not mount at lvl 20... etc etc

But I will still give it a go, pending I get my account back.

Anyone on Horde Dreadmaul?

Ive got a lvl80 Tauren warrior with all tier 10 armour, 20k crits are awesome. I also have a lvl80 undead DK but they are kinda boring so he doesnt have very good gear

I got from lvl 1 to 80 on my warrior with less than 7 days playing time.. and that was back in July/August. Im probably still considered a noob as i only started playing back in late June

Agreed with DK's being boring.

My Pally is 65. Not sure if I want to go ret pvp or holy pve @ 85. See how they both are I guess.

holy for pvp is really good atm on beta, ret is the worse spec for paladins at 85 for pvp

Arena season starts 1 week after Cataclysm is live and i need to level both my warrior and paladin, need grind x2 pvp gear set aswell >_<