SAU Community

Wow Cataclysm

KARPSTARR

Just logged in to the forums and I can see all the characters on my account... they didn't level anything :down:

I think they just added spammers... Wish I never sold my 80 warlock... might have to level another one.

I'm actually a bit worried that all my money etc will be gone :P

Edited by Hibino

Mmmm i have 2 and a half weeks off work as of November 4th due to my knee reconstruction....I'm going to start a warlock and hopefully get to at least 70 before the expansion.

you mean 80 before the expansion, why 70?

id level a warlock guys, from my point of view, they are a very smart choice for a new character, only reason i wont do one is because i had one in the past and i cbf leveling something ive already done, plus i have an 80 mage which is similar :P

how much did you sell your warlock for?

Well my account is back.

They'd raped everything off there and because it was so long ago they couldn't really help much. Gave my 800g for my lvl 80 and 570g for my lvl 57.

But anyway it's good to be back. So many changes though I've got so much to learn again haha. Did they change how many talent points you get? I'm lvl 80 and only have 36 points?

But anyway it's good to be back. So many changes though I've got so much to learn again haha. Did they change how many talent points you get? I'm lvl 80 and only have 36 points?

they removed all the crap from the talent tree's, its alot easier to spec now

i might play cata, depends if all the people i pvped with come back because thats all i did befor and trying to find new players that dont suck is so fail :ermm:

I have a level 40 mage, good fun, but way too much down time when it comes to levelling and questing.

Got my warlock to level 15 last night, have full BOA's....i am just grinding away....use the felguard and every trash mob i see i just DoT up and keep running along...can handle 8-10 mobs at once, DoT's + Fear = FTW

bound to account or something

you get the with justice points, you can send them to your other characters, they have +10% xp from quests and kills, you can have 2 of them, so 20%, i have 2 on my druid, makes leveling a bit quicker

good to see your leveling a mage! if u need any advice just ask, im on an 80 arcane mage myself! :verymad:

BoA's = Bind on Account items.

Before the current patch, you use to earn Stone Keeper's Shards from killing bosses when your faction held Wintergrasp. With said Shards, you could purchase BoA gear. The shoulder & chest BoA items each provide 10% bonus experience, and then if you get the BoA weapons, they make any low-level character extremely OP.

Put it this way; with the BoA shoulders, chest, staff and 2 trinkets, I could solo the instance Wailing Caverns at level 20. AND I'm a warlock LOL.

They make levelling a fair bit quicker and you are really over-powered. My warlock has 135+ spell power at level 21 haha.

BoA's = Bind on Account items.

Before the current patch, you use to earn Stone Keeper's Shards from killing bosses when your faction held Wintergrasp. With said Shards, you could purchase BoA gear. The shoulder & chest BoA items each provide 10% bonus experience, and then if you get the BoA weapons, they make any low-level character extremely OP.

Put it this way; with the BoA shoulders, chest, staff and 2 trinkets, I could solo the instance Wailing Caverns at level 20. AND I'm a warlock LOL.

They make levelling a fair bit quicker and you are really over-powered. My warlock has 135+ spell power at level 21 haha.

they make u op to pve, not pvp, cos everyone else has op items lol