SAU Community

Wow Cataclysm

KARPSTARR

lol, goblins are totally better than wargen, maybe they didnt make wargen so fearsom because theyre a alliance member.

definatly a fan of the goblin starting quests, i wish they went for longer :( at lvl 11 you move on to the classic area, oh well at least its all different now haha

yea im on horde barthilas, i started on a diff server because since the exp came out you cant even get into barth lol

Lol, tell me about it, already a queue of ~400 at this time. Last night was around 2500 which was about a 3 hour wait

Not sure what problems you could possibly be having, but my experience was fine =p

My guild is almost prepared for raids. I am recruiting one tank or possibly healer. If anyone is interested please let me know!

(Thaurissan Horde)

Atleast they made it alot easier to level, I got to level 85 in 1 week, and got enough gear from normal dungeons to do heroics in 2 days,

so far got my Gear ilvl to 333 average =))

I like the gameplay so much more in heroics, finally makes people use skill and their brain in order to finish a heroic. unlike Wrath where you can tank and aoe 40 mobs at once......how boring

liking CATA very much!

Played Cata all day last Sunday and my Shaman is 83 now, I'm really really enjoying Cataclysm, but i need to discover a few more dungeons LOL. Getting a bit tired of the Blackrock one and Throne of the Tides hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

my GF got cata yesterday. looks like its good she waited and avoided the Que times.

dam it looks good. and lotsa fun with the new stuff. Gobbos are cool. but worgen look soo sweet. they should be a bit angrier and horde sided :)

Got my Alliance spriest and horde shammy to 85 working on my Death knight now.

I love Goblins but I also love worgans.

Im playing on Horde side surafang if anyone is interested