SAU Community

Tein Ra Coilovers

I have a set of TEIN RA circuit master coilovers to suit R33/34 GT-R, the fronts are brand new with used springs and strut tops, the rears are used but in excellent condition bar a few chips/scratches. Spring rates are unknown.

These are a great setup for both road and track, quite a few of the Racepace Motorsport built GTR's use these with custom valving and springs.

Now for some pics:

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Price: $2k ono.

Located in Narre Warren North VIC, will ship interstate at buyer's expense.

PM or reply here.

Cheers,

Jack

stock standed suspention i have

Well I can tell you it will be much stiffer, not sure on the spring rates but being Japanese coilovers with Japanese spring rates it will be quite stiff. Would be awesome for the track though. Are you looking at doing some track work??

Well I can tell you it will be much stiffer, not sure on the spring rates but being Japanese coilovers with Japanese spring rates it will be quite stiff. Would be awesome for the track though. Are you looking at doing some track work??

no track work more street and drags as i run a power glide auto in it maybe when i get bored might circuit race it in a years time if i get bored and replace the manual in it

no track work more street and drags as i run a power glide auto in it maybe when i get bored might circuit race it in a years time if i get bored and replace the manual in it

Well to be honest these would not suit your application, you would be better off getting some TEIN Comfort Spec's, not as stiff and give you that rear end squat you need.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Jack,

What do you reckon the spring rates would be (to your guess)?

Or would you say it's stiffer or softer than 10kg f 8kg r Cusco Zero2's I've got?

Cheers

Grant

Hey Grant,

Not sure mate, will see if I can find out and will let you know.

Cheers,

Jack