SAU Community

Safety Camera

gizzmo

Hey guys ran 1 of the new safety cameras last week and the letter came 3 days after it must send directly to the RTA.

Anyway it was just a warning letter saying that new safety camera's that are installed carry a probationary period to allow drivers to gain knowledge that camera's will now enforce red light and speeding so no fine but pretty sure I was doing about 72 in 60 when it flashed.It also said that P platers will not recieve the warning though so watch that boost controller!!!!!!!!!! :cool::D;):ermm:

Hey guys ran 1 of the new safety cameras last week and the letter came 3 days after it must send directly to the RTA.

Anyway it was just a warning letter saying that new safety camera's that are installed carry a probationary period to allow drivers to gain knowledge that camera's will now enforce red light and speeding so no fine but pretty sure I was doing about 72 in 60 when it flashed.It also said that P platers will not recieve the warning though so watch that boost controller!!!!!!!!!! :cool::D;):ermm:

so you didnt get fined? lucky you, where abouts did you get done?

I got done as well, but my warning letter just states;

Type of Offence:Driving through a Red Light and/or Speed through an intersection.

Has anyone notice how crazy the government is going. Turning every single red light camera into a safety camera. I think the government is low on money so they install this to make us pay more money.

Same with all those f***ing Mobile speed cameras, to people with a IPhone download a program called Trapster it will help you locate where most of the mobile speed cameras are. Providing people report there is mobile speed camera there.

Has anyone notice how crazy the government is going. Turning every single red light camera into a safety camera. I think the government is low on money so they install this to make us pay more money.

Same with all those f***ing Mobile speed cameras, to people with a IPhone download a program called Trapster it will help you locate where most of the mobile speed cameras are. Providing people report there is mobile speed camera there.

Even easier then relying on an application...

Don't speed.

Don't run red lights.