SAU Community

Weekly - Gold Coast Meet

Beelzebub89

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gold coasters, Rightly or wrongly sauqld has a new executive to drive the club for the next 12 months.

Our policy is to make the club much more inclusive of those outside the greater Brisbane area, West to toowoomba, North to the sunny coast, and south to the goldy.

Sometime in the near future we will be organising a major club cruise to your area with a view to meeting as many of you as can make it.

In the meantime please keep an eye on the events section on the sauqld site as we are going to become very events active this year and would like to see you join in the fun.

http://www.sauqld.co...hp?showforum=23

As soon as I can arrange it I would like to pop down to one of your weekly meets to say hello and give you a brief outline of what would like to do over the coming 1 months. If this is acceptable to you just say the word and we'll hook up.

I would be very happy to hear any feedback or comments you may have on how it all takes place.

sweet be good to meet some other owners

• 4 weeks later...

Noob will b hanging ard tomorrow ...

^^

Jet

Now im not from GC so wasnt going to post anything but after i read this post i feel i had to

WTF are you trying to say. Talk proper english man...or lady :domokun:

Edited by Kiwibob

I believe if one smoked less pot, and had at least a 5 year old's command of the English language and understanding of how to use a keyboard it would read "Nobody will be hanging around tomorrow"

However because someone let the Gold Coast have access to the internet... we get the above post instead.

/sigh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the risk of sounding like a n00b in here...

when and where do u guys meet? (been reading from the beginning and it changes a little and it seems like not alot has happened in the last little while) I'd be keen to make it down there occasionally just for something to do and to say hello :)