SAU Community

Rb25 Series 1 Head And Parts. Loom, Ecu, Fuel Rail, Injectors, Coilpacks, Afm, Turbo, Manifolds And More

Have made a new thread as I am now splitting parts and I can't edit the original post.

So up for sale is my RB25DET Head Setup. I am willing to separate the parts, or you can buy the whole package for $1200. This whole package would be perfect for anyone wanting to do an RB25/30 swap as it comes with everything you need. Only a few minor mods to fit it onto the RB30 block.

All the parts are from a Series 1 R33.

Parts for sale are:

Complete RB25DET S1 Head (only mod is 8an Speedflow Fittings)

Loom (Full engine loom with coilpack loom, injector loom etc. Only cut at interior wires, engine is Uncut!)

ECU (S1 R33 Manual)

Fuel Rail

Injectors

Coilpacks

Igniter Module

Intake Manifold

Throttle Body

Exhaust Manifold

Stock Turbo (great condition, comes with lines and elbow pipe)

AFM

Cold Start Valves

PM Me what parts you want and I'll let you know a price. Feel free to send offers through, but don't bother low balling.

Not really interested on part swaps.

Located in Wagga Wagga. All of the parts can be shipped, I'll have to find a price for the actual head to be couriered though as it's kind of heavy. Postage for smaller items will be through Australia Post, Registered with a Tracking Number

Let me know if you want photos of something, or if your after another part as I might have it, just forgot to list it

So send through a PM, email me at [email protected] or text or call me on 0437480958

Cheers

Blake

imageptz.jpg

imagezvh.jpg

imagebxh.jpg

imageit.jpg

imagehyz.jpg

imageuho.jpg

imageuf.jpg