SAU Community

Gtr Parts Sale!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM's replied!

Note to buyers - there is no apexi badging on the dumps, however the car sported a full apexi system front to back, and I am therefore assuming these dumps are also Apexi. Either way, they are quality dumps.

If anyone needs any close up pictures, just let me know.

As for $500 plus postage to 3088, I could do that. I however do not know how much postage would cost for such. If you are serious, let me know, and I can track something down.

Also guys I will be in Brisbane this coming weekend, Friday and Saturday night, April 15 and 16. So if anyone wants the dumps for example, I can pack them with me and you can meet me somewhere in Brisbane.

I live in Rockhampton, 4701. I would say postage might be around 50 bucks, so that would make it 200 total.

I haven't had them running on a car, like I said they were attached to a second hand engine, but we ripped them straight off to put the Group A turbos on. All wheels etc are fine. I would imagine the bearings are ok. But I've got them cheap simply because I can't say I've had them running on a car.

I am in Brissy this weekend. I only have carry on luggage, but could pay extra and throw the gear in checked in luggage.

I will be at uni from 12-5pm. So maybe I could meet you abit earlier or late in the arvie?

• 2 weeks later...

Granthem,

Got an R32 GTR Bonnet Latch?

Les . . .

Ok so my mate just sent his GTR away for some nice single turbo treatment. As a result, we have lots of parts to sell.

Parts for sale:

1. Nismo Group A spec turbos (rather big low mounts bolt up to all standard manifolds, dumps etc). These are bigger then N1, and once back from the workshop I will post pictures and identification numbers to prove. These turbos will need a rebuild, as the engine they were on suffered oil starvation. Have shaft play. Rated to 320hp x 2. Price - $600.00

2. R33 GTR standard cams - $300.00

3. R33 GTR standard turbos - GC - $300

3. R33 Standard exh manifolds - $200

3. R32 GTR standard fuel pump - $60

4. R33 GTR standard injectors set of 6 - $250

4. Apexi (i believe) split dump pipes suit GTR - $400

5. Apexi (badge still on the system) stainless front pipe (suits the above dump pipes) - $250

6. HKS induction kit (twin pods and twin pipes to bolt em up) - Few thousand k's old. $200

7. R33 GTR standard intercooler - $200

8. R32 GTR standard radiator - $100

9. Turbosmart FPR 800 - Practically brand new - $200

10. Standard R33 GTR coils - set of 6 - (ran fine on old set up of 340rwhp, couldnt cope with new power figure) - $150

Of course there is probably more I have forgotten. Offers welcome, I have done this up as a quick thing. If anything is stupidly overpriced, tell me :down:

Pics of all items coming once car is collected!

Offers welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate was just wondering if you had any gtr Hubs that the driive shafts from the diff atttach to?

Ok so my mate just sent his GTR away for some nice single turbo treatment. As a result, we have lots of parts to sell.

Parts for sale:

1. Nismo Group A spec turbos (rather big low mounts bolt up to all standard manifolds, dumps etc). These are bigger then N1, and once back from the workshop I will post pictures and identification numbers to prove. These turbos will need a rebuild, as the engine they were on suffered oil starvation. Have shaft play. Rated to 320hp x 2. Price - $600.00

2. R33 GTR standard cams - $300.00

3. R33 GTR standard turbos - GC - $300

3. R33 Standard exh manifolds - $200

3. R32 GTR standard fuel pump - $60

4. R33 GTR standard injectors set of 6 - $250

4. Apexi (i believe) split dump pipes suit GTR - $400

5. Apexi (badge still on the system) stainless front pipe (suits the above dump pipes) - $250

6. HKS induction kit (twin pods and twin pipes to bolt em up) - Few thousand k's old. $200

7. R33 GTR standard intercooler - $200

8. R32 GTR standard radiator - $100

9. Turbosmart FPR 800 - Practically brand new - $200

10. Standard R33 GTR coils - set of 6 - (ran fine on old set up of 340rwhp, couldnt cope with new power figure) - $150

Of course there is probably more I have forgotten. Offers welcome, I have done this up as a quick thing. If anything is stupidly overpriced, tell me :down:

Pics of all items coming once car is collected!

Offers welcome

Hey mate was just wondering if you had any gtr Hubs that the driive shafts from the diff atttach to?

No sorry. They are only parts after abit of a GTR build up, I'm not actually wrecking the car.

Grant,

Would you be able to PM numbers on the group A turbos?

Cheers

Can do. I will grab the numbers off the turbos tonight! One is still fine, but one needs a rebuild. It has shaft play forwards and back. I can do a deal on them of you are still interested after the model numbers are given to you. This stuff is taking up the garage and more useful for you guys then it is for me.

From memory tho they are rated to 320hp each, and bigger then N1.

hey mate, the standard 33 gtr coilpacks still for sale?

Don't think I do sorry. I'll check tonight however.

hey mate, i live in rocky, ill take the intercooler if you still got it?

cheers

Intercooler is sold to you. Contact me on 0420-943-163 to arrange a time to collect. I'm on northside but can deliver.

mate,

do you still have the camshafts?

can you get a quote for postage to 2226 NSW

I need em yesterday hahahaha

Hi mate. Happy to post the cams for $130 inc postage. If its any more then $30 bucks, I'll just bear the loss. How's that sound? Oh and don't get excited, they will come in Tomei Pon Cam boxes, but are just stock :P

Guys after doing some research on the nismo turbos I have found out that the part number is 14411-06U00:

That corresponds with the following data I have tracked down.

32Nismo (14411-06U00)T04BT344.6 - 60.162T0.42T25T2541.7 - 53.0CD790.6415°270°~600PS

HOWEVER. The front housings are not .42A/R. The are .60A/R... which after some more tracking I believe might be off the Nismo LeMans turbos

Nismo GT/le mans (14411-RS581)T04BT3 55T0.6T25T25 CD790.6415°360°~640PS

So therefore it is difficult to tell exactly what the hell these are. I believe they started out as Nismo Group A's, but run the larger Nismo Le Man front housing.