SAU Community

R33 Stereo And Clock No Power

dannk

hie guys seriously need some help, was fidling with my dash one day fixing the lights. And in the process from memeroy i got some wires shot and blew the fuse for indicators.But after that got fixed do not have any power to my stereo AND CLOCK. Have checked both fuses the boot one and the front one on the knee.

any ideas where else i may check, i think the cigi lighter is working. so just those two.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys am pretty chuffed got this sorted was it was my dumbness realy . i hadnt replaced the incabin fuses in the correct alignment order. you know how there is a gap where there are no fuses. thats where i had misplaced the fuses, therefore for anyone with such a problem would recomend to check correct fuse alignment accordingly with the fuse box cover list. know pretty stupid but might help someone in same situation. coz i checked all fuses more than 5 times and were fine but ddnt think might have got them in the wrong places according to the fuse list and minding the blank fuse position.

thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...