SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

put some stickers on it too josh.  I'm sure some sucker 17yo will get his father to buy it for him.  And what is with that story about the kid and his father just showing up for a joyride in your skyline?

All my cars minus my Red r32 were payed by me... and the GTR I will get a loan off dad... so stop implying what I think you are.

It wasn’t my skyline they came to look at. It was one of my Silvia's. The kid showed up with his mates had his father (he went to my school) so I kind of knew who he was.

They all talked it up how they were full into imports - more so turbo silvia's ect, and that that loved our drag silvia blah blah blah. They tired kicked me so much I really did believe that his was keen.

Any who I took him a drive (read 180 limiter, then some mountain drifting) as the kid talked up how much he was gunna build up a Silvia drift car... blah blah blah endless phone calls from me asking what the deal is, weather he was still gunna buy it ect. He finally said he had no money. I still see him and his mates ride around on pushbikes as well!!! Damn bum is a trolley pusher at action supermarket as well.

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually josh, I wasn't implying anything about you with that post of mine you quoted. It was more a comment on suxors buying cars that look good impulsively that are mechanically unsound. Also I cbf'd calling you a trust fund baby any more. Our lives are what they are. so meh. It was more to find out the story that you just posted because I'd never heard it.