SAU Community

Fs: Brand New Genuine Nissan V35 Coupe Front Lip

rs73

Selling this genuine Nissan V35 Coupe front lip, comes unpainted, white gel coated ready to be painted to suit your car. To fit all 2003-2006 CPV35 2-door Coupe with factory front bumpers. It will not fit NISMO front bumpers.

Comes with all mounting hardware and installation manual (in Japanese) with lots of pictures any 7 yo kid who builds Tamiya can follow it, so should yourself or your spray painter/body panel tradies be able to follow it through as well...

Bought this from JapanParts was going to but didn't got time to put it on my car. Now that I've sold my car I have no need to keep this.

My loss is your gain. I had this shipped from Japan costed me over $500 including shipping! Here is a link for more info.

Looking for just $350... they are not cheap fibreglass, they're genuine OEM Nissan part!

I can organise shipping interstate if required as I still keep the box that Japanparts used to ship it to me.

post-328-1289032250_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Still for sale... asking price lowered to $300

Hi Rianto,

Can you ship to Perth? If so, can you please pm me the total price?

One of my friend (Not on SAU) is looking for one and I am sure he will be interested. I will let him know tonight via Facebook about this.

Thanks Rianto.