SAU Community

Eoi: Sydney V35 Meet Round 3

Ok guys,

Have been getting a few requests to raise up more attention and organise another meet, we have had an big increase in interest and attendance since the first one happened. It's a great night out, mainly putting a face to the names you deal with on a daily basis on the forums plus you get to show off your ride and get heaps of info/ideas from all the other guys attending.

This is what I propose:

Proposed Date: November 26th (Friday) <7pm Onwards>

Location: Sydney Olympic Park, Olympic Bvd (that would be ideal, pics would look EPIC...but mainly depends if something big is happening that night)

Invited?: All V35 owners...want to limit this to us like the last two meets but M35/350Zs are welcome too.

Like last time, whoever is in please give in your name and location. If you guys have any input on time/location please post. LET GET THIS GOING not much time to go!!

The Advantage of making it on a Thursday night is that there will be hardly any traffic in that area which is great for us.

The Disadvantage is that maybe some people work late Thursday night (retail sector).

Im happy to make it this, or next Thursday (im leaving for holiday on 27/11th so can't attend) but ill make sure its organised anyway. Think about it guys, till now we only have ogz007 who isn't confirmed.....but not to worry, a little more persuasion from me an mjay and he'll be running to join us.

Good responses, but still need more!! this is how its looking now:

sethaiyaar

mjay

ogz007

Walf

AlexanderWilde

RR33YY

resneszz

Hey I'd like to come to this.. i'll be working at 9.30 though in the CT, so i'd have to be out of there by 9ish.

Its getting pretty close but not as much excitement?! come on guys, with a low turn out like this it might not even happen, the whole point is to beat last times turnout and make it BIGGER!

mjay

ogz007 (not sure)

Walf

AlexanderWilde

RR33YY

resneszz

ja5on350

wizlb

minh