SAU Community

Rb30/25 + Big Turbo + Instake Manifold + 90mm Tb + Exhaust Manifold + More

I have an RB30 with an RB25 head for sale.

This was going to be for a project car, but it sold a long time ago and i've never gotten around to selling the motor.

The motor has a cometic metal head gasket, adjustable cam pulleys, top mount stainless steel turbo manifold, 38mm external wastegate, greddy style intake manifold with a 90mm alloy throttle body.

The engine has new rings and bearings and will need to be run in. The bottom end is just a standard RB30 and the head is an R33 head. It also has a new water pump fitted.

There is a few things that still need to be done to get the motor running. It needs some new non VCT cams as the head doesn't have any cams at all, it will need a fuel rail and injectors, the crank gear needs to be replaced, there is no crank angle sensor and the timing belt will need to be fitted (included gates performance timing belt).

Includes RB25 standard ECU, wiring and Air Flow Meter.

The turbo that is included is quite big. It is a turbo that was bought from ebay. It is brand new and never used but I can't really give any specific specs of the turbo. My plan was to only run low boost through the standard bottom end so i wasn't really concerned with the turbo.

Please PM me if your interested.

$1,500

post-18115-1290314965_thumb.jpg

post-18115-1290315015_thumb.jpg

post-18115-1290315058_thumb.jpg

post-18115-1290315125_thumb.jpg