SAU Community

R34 Gtr Standard Ecu Needed

R32_GODZILLA

Hey guys. You're usually really good when it comes to friends in need, and I have a friend who needs a std R34 GTR ECU for his car as he's reverting it to stock after getting an EPA notice :D

The std ECU he sourced is not working properly, the poor guy bought the car with everything known to be modified (2.8L Renik motor - Was a track car in Japan) and restored/stripped everything back and can't get it started. He and his mechanic narrowed it down to the ECU now - He's called a few workshops with no luck, so if anyone has one lying around happy to lend or wanting to sell let me know and I'll pass on the information to him.

Thanks guys,

Steve.

NICE signature bud...hehehe....have a look if the 33 gtr ecu is the same or can be used on the 34.....if so...he can BORROW mine... :D...just for epa reasons i want to keep my standard parts....

Thanks Paul - That's what I figured. He first had an issue with the CAS pins which I think were swapped around, and the onboard immobilisers control isn't helping the cause as well but they're pretty sure of the problem. Hopefully another ECU can answer some questions.

BTW Harsh here's the full pic (Think it was in the show n' shine thread?):

post-2240-1291252763_thumb.jpg

thnx steve...like it how you done it to your sig with the colour change...also ill try sourcing the ecu out for you too..ill keep my eyes open and see if i find anything... :D