SAU Community

GUYS & GALS ON SUNSHINE COAST

GLEN

I guess he has a Emu fetish eh.. i guess he might be making a full size Emu body suit.

lol most likely :sadam: <- never thought id use this lol, nows my only chance its the emu protection people coming for brad. How sad forum life has become.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you ****in redneck, lol i didnt buy that leather it was free so i used it for my handbrake boot and gearstick boot, whats that josh your to povo to buy a car, buy that cef in coonroy you diseased camels penis

you ****in redneck, lol i didnt buy that leather it was free so i used it for my handbrake boot and gearstick boot, whats that josh your to povo to buy a car, buy that cef in coonroy you diseased camels penis

Sh*t things are gettin awefully aggresive in here lol

lol people would be reading, but doubt they would reply no one would know wat where goin on about......just another humerous wasteland thread involving the 3 bored noosa members...haha

dunno who neil is but he sounds like a tool! Skids are the solution to any problem, that or 2 bar lol...pauls dad is just cut his patrol cant pull a skid at all!