SAU Community

The Original Rb Engine Number Register

webber

Hey guys,

I need your help, many of you would have come across my engine number registers found HERE. I have recently added a submission form fo you to add your cars details, so that i can filter through it and add what is applicable to the register.

I am not strict about you putting the XXX on the end of your engine and body numbers, as i will manually enter them into the table, and blank them out. So if you don't know your month of production you are better sending complete numbers to me so that i can fast your vin and get the month.

Also i am creating a table of casting numbers from heads, blocks etc (i have a heap more that i havent added yet.).. and if you can submit them too.. i am pretty sure i have most of them, but hey, you might have one i haven't got.

Looking at the stats for the pages the other day, pages are linked from forums across the world including japan, malasia, US, Germany, NZ etc etc...

We know that we dominate in the RB / Skyline scene across the world, so chip in your bit.

Cheers Webber

I have a reimax oil pump on my Rb26. You list 5kg @ 6000rpm and 7.2kg regulator...doesn't make sense. My pump sits over 7kg at any rpm over 3000. 8kg cold at idle and 4kg 80c temp at idle.

I have a reimax oil pump on my Rb26. You list 5kg @ 6000rpm and 7.2kg regulator...doesn't make sense. My pump sits over 7kg at any rpm over 3000. 8kg cold at idle and 4kg 80c temp at idle.

99% of m information is from manufacturers, not made up.

http://www.reimax.co.jp/pages/products/lower-area/index.html

Thanks for the response though, i will have to look into it.

Cheers