SAU Community

Brendans 260Rs

Brendan260RS

IMG_9030.jpg

hey guys, got this a little while ago,

1998 260RS stagea

so far I've upgrade the exhaust a bit (front pipe and cat before it hit dyno, just replaced rear muffler and trying to get a 3.5" resonator), taken boost restrictor out and installed a Bosch 044 and a haltech. Currently putting down about 210awkw's with a restrictive exhaust.

Next plans are twin plate clutch and a pair of Garrett turbos. (2860's -5)

the wheels on it in those pics are my mates (18x9.5+18) and I just run the autech stockies

Let me know what ya think guys!

Yeah the front needs a little more low (it's running fully adjustable Zeal coilvers)

My mate bought those wheels for his JZA70 supra not long ago so I don't think he'll part with them (even tho they look sexual on my car lol)

see how I go I guess haha.

Looks good and very similar to mine. Very similar number plate. I'm curious to know how much power it will have once the exhaust is done. Mines currently pushing 190kws at all 4 but is being limited by injecters. getting a fuel pump and fpr fitted soon!!!!!!!!1

Looks good and very similar to mine. Very similar number plate. I'm curious to know how much power it will have once the exhaust is done. Mines currently pushing 190kws at all 4 but is being limited by injecters. getting a fuel pump and fpr fitted soon!!!!!!!!1

You must be kidding! My RS4 with an RB25DET made over 200awkw with stock injectors. Anyway don't bother with the fpr - get some better injectors and an aftermarket ecu for a start.

Yeah i got 244.5 at the rears on stock turbos and just a walbro in my 260RS, pretty much every other bolt on know to man though. Power FC and Z32s are the go.

My tuner tells me stock FPR will be fine when i add 2860s and 700cc injectors,

Nice plates dude, These things look amazing dumped but the overhang at the front is a real killer i couldn't imagine going too much lower.

Yeah my stag has 227 I think at the rears with the exhaust dropped... Think it lost about 4kw with the cat attached. K&N panel filter, haltech, 044 and 1 bar are my only mods.

And thanks, saw the plates were aailable and purchased them before I bought the car haha. They were going on a vz if I hadn't bought a 260 when they arrived (had to have a car to put them on in order to order them). Luckily they weren't tainted by commodore faggotry lol.

just read that they arent your wheels... spewin...

although i havent seen it on an older model stag but i have them on my m35... ive got a set of v35 skyline wheels on mine currently, actually look pretty good, they have a convex styling to them so they kinda POP a bit!

but yea any wheels can look good, spacers provided!

so jelly of your 260rs, was going to import one actually but i caved for the newer stag, about the same price anyway... had a gtr before and maintenence on rb26 ruins my life lol

Stock FPR is fine for heaps of power on an RB... only those who are avoiding an injector upgrade tend to play with them.

Take it to another workshop for a second opinion and get them to check the fuel system over, a pump on the way out(for example) could be causing issues for you(or a pump at its limits...), injectors are fine for a fair bit more. Workshop or car seems NQR :thumbsup:

just read that they arent your wheels... spewin...

although i havent seen it on an older model stag but i have them on my m35... ive got a set of v35 skyline wheels on mine currently, actually look pretty good, they have a convex styling to them so they kinda POP a bit!

but yea any wheels can look good, spacers provided!

so jelly of your 260rs, was going to import one actually but i caved for the newer stag, about the same price anyway... had a gtr before and maintenence on rb26 ruins my life lol

yeah it's a nice car and I'm in love with it. Always wanted a GTR but I've had a few 2 drs already so I thought I'd get something practical and fast :)