SAU Community

Group Buy Siemens Deka Injectors

Madaz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R33 spec RB25 fuel rail kit (converts to 14mm oring top feed injectors), anodized blue for E85 compatibility - $215 + freight

straight out of the email from the supplier

the injectors @ $365 wont need fuel rail modding just drop in and use adapter hat with wiring harness

ah ok then that makes sense of this txt

We'll only do high imp top feed. I wont bother quoting side feed nismo stuff. For side feed apps i will quote fuel rail conversions.

ok so that being said will be fuel rail conversion and injectors $580 and then hats and wiring harness

but thats what this thread is for to see how much off the whole kit over 5 order + can be

i dont know about Neo engine's but i will be speaking with supplier tomorrow

perfect for turbo upgrades, im running a high flow and im maxing out my injectors at 12psi

Can he supply 1000cc injectors for a 2JZGTE Non VVTi? Direct drop in if possible, otherwise a fuel rail kit too. :thanks:

Are the fuel rails single feed and exit, or dual feed common return? Dual feed is what Im after using 2 x 044's.

Ive had some horrific prices from the states!

Edited by R31 drift pig

Not to be too much of a pain Steve, but any chance you can get a price for a set of Siemens Deka 610CC injectors for my VQ25DET? Thats what the other M35 guys seem to be running, if you need any more details I'll see if I can bug them for it!