SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

For sale

My R32 Skyline vertex rear bar is still for sale on ebay. Starting bid $190, buy it now price only $200: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=260278068107

picture:

5e29_1.JPG

You can pm if you're interested or buy it over ebay.

I also have a set of standard R33 wheels with used tyres. Wheels are in good condition, tyres also ok. You can have all that for $50. PM if interested.

For sale

My R32 Skyline vertex rear bar is still for sale on ebay. Starting bid $190, buy it now price only $200: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=260278068107

picture:

5e29_1.JPG

You can pm if you're interested or buy it over ebay.

I also have a set of standard R33 wheels with used tyres. Wheels are in good condition, tyres also ok. You can have all that for $50. PM if interested.

Wheels sold. :) Waiting collection.

R32 rear bar still up for sale.

For Sale:

R34 GTT Nissan Skyline Mag Wheels x 4

17" stock including caps

good condition for age, 1 inside gutter rash from previous owner (Satanic), 1 wheel touched up at rim repairers when 1st bought 2.5ys ago from prev.owner

Hankook Ventus K104 tyres with over 50% tread on all 4, excellent condition, 235/45/17

$800

PM me please if you want to see them & try 'n buy.

post-18854-1219495854_thumb.jpg

post-18854-1219495903_thumb.jpg

For Sale.

Koya Inox Imagine 18x8 & 18x9 rear Staggered size rims WITH 80% rears and 95% Front tread on tyres AND 20 Locknuts/with key:

These rims look extremely nice, alot of people want them and have asked me about them in the past. The wheels have very light gutter rash on 3 of the rims nothing noticeable and they are repairable (but they really don't need it), They are fitted with 225 and 235/45/R18 Nankang NS2 tyres (front and rear respectively), with the rubber slightly stretched on for the desirable look (I was told? lol). The dish on the back is unbelievably sexy.

Selling the skyline so they got to go, I want to keep them in the family or in this club.

GOING FOR $1350! Urgent sale, price is flexible. (NO STUPID OFFERS).

Off 1996 R33 Skyline S2 turbo (5x114.3 +35 offset?). Interestingly enough trial fitted them on a S15 Silvia Spec R and a 2002 Magna and they fitted that too.

Advertised at Adelaide Typepower for $2350.

http://www.adelaidetyrepower.com/wheels%20...ox_imagine.html

ALSO FOR SALE

BRAND SPANKING NEW (USED FOR MAYBE AN HOUR)

BLITZ DD BOV with custom (Very high quality) machined aluminum adapter plate attachment for replacement of the stock blow off valve position (NO SEPERATION)- 190 DOLLARS

SLIGHTLY USED BUT STILL AS NEW

GReddy Front Strut Brace - 130 DOLLARS.

post-32965-1219558982_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

Details:

Make: 1992 Nissan Skyline

Model: R32 GTS-T (HCR32)

Milage: 197000km (Engine 49000Km

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Colour: Silver

Complied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes till 31st Oct 2008

Price:$12500 Ono

Hey guys and girls!

This is an incredibly uniquely styled car, from the genuine GTR rear quarters to the\Japanese Zauber 18" wheels, this manual R32 GTS-T M-SPEC DEFINITELY

stands out from the many other R32 GTS-T's.

This car has received much love and attention.

The car (chassis) has done approx 197000km, but i have had the engine, gearbox and clutch all replaced recently with receipts.

The engine from a donor car had only clocked 49000km. While the new engine was out, it received new timing belt, water pump, heater hoses new turbo gaskets and manifold gaskets. (I have all receipts for this)

The car also had all bushes and suspension components replaced or adjusted to stock measurements. The car has all original interior, even original skyline floormats. No missing vents, screw holes in the dash or bubbles.

List of modifications include:

- GREDDY Front Mount Intercooler

- Full 3" AEM PERFORMANCE Exhaust and Dump Pipe from turbo

- TRUST Airinx Pod Filter

- Fully adjustable ZEAL coilovers (Damper, height)

- Japanese Zauber? 18"x10 (Rear) with 265's and 18"x9 (Front) with 235's wheels

- GTR fuel pump (From R33 GTR)

- M-Spec front calipers

- GTR bucket seats - JUST JAP DIN guages (Boost, Oil and Water)

- CAMS approved Fire extinguisher

- Front Strut Brace

- Immobiliser

- NISMO gear knob

- NARDI PERSONAL suede steering wheel

This car has always been garaged and has been looked after with much attention. The car has done a few km's but the engine is basically brand new. The radiator has been recently flushed and filled up with Tectaloy Gold coolant. The car has also had new oil (Motul 4100) and new oil filter (Ryco)

This is the most regretful decision i have had to make as it has alot of sentimental value.

There is no mechanical problems what-so-ever, as for cosmetic a few stone chips and scratches are visible, but that is expected for such a car. The doors are also missing the original speaker covers but i am still sourcing a pair and will probably have them before the sale.

I am at University everyday except weekends until approx 4PM each day so any inspections are more then welcome. Please ring me on 0423734866 for an appointment.

Please no joy riders.... or time wasters as i am currently very busy.

Thanks =)

RICELINE.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

Carsales5.jpg

Carsales4.jpg

Carsales2.jpg

1997 TE Magna

Gunmetal Grey

Auto

Mags

Exhaust

Cd player

*Cambelt let go so engine is dead*

if anybody can make use of it, i'll let it go for a few hundred.

PM on here or phone/sms 0430115348

-paul :rofl:

Hey all i have a pair of Isotta Indiana seats for sale, they were fitted to my rx7 for two months but i sold the car and kept these, i no longer need them now due to my 33 having good seats already.

They are ADR approved and come with universal sliders

Perfect conditon, cost $700 new

$600 firm

PM or phone Isaac on 0433648021

cheers

post-54363-1219654069_thumb.jpg

Update:

Rims Sold pedning payment.

Still have following Items:

BRAND SPANKING NEW (USED FOR MAYBE AN HOUR)

BLITZ DD BOV with custom (Very high quality) machined aluminum adapter plate attachment for replacement of the stock blow off valve position (NO SEPERATION)- 190 DOLLARS

SLIGHTLY USED BUT STILL AS NEW (not a scratch that i can notice)

GReddy Front Strut Brace - 130 DOLLARS. (blue/stainless steel)

For Sale:

R34 GTT Nissan Skyline Mag Wheels x 4

17" stock including caps

good condition for age, 1 inside gutter rash from previous owner (Satanic), 1 wheel touched up at rim repairers when 1st bought 2.5ys ago from prev.owner

Hankook Ventus K104 tyres with over 50% tread on all 4, excellent condition, 235/45/17

$800

PM me please if you want to see them & try 'n buy.

post-18854-1219495854_thumb.jpg

post-18854-1219495903_thumb.jpg

will sell rims for $100 each, and tyres for $100 each (once rims sold)

ono

Just looking for expressions of interest:

Maxtor External Hard Drive

-320GB Capacity

-Reasonably fast data transfer

-All cables/packaging included

-Cleaned & Maintained well over it's current 1 1/2 year lifespan

-Very portable

-Selling because I'm in need for more space

I'm thinking round $60-$80 + P&H... anyone?

Edited by Normsta

For sale

Pioneer 10" subs X 2

Kenwood amp 640watt

plus wiring and fuse etc. (wiring cost me $100)

had it in my old skyline, just in need for some extra cash :action-smiley-069:

asking $500 for the lot - ofcourse its neg.

PM or msg cheers 0412 921 674

price drop $320 - come on people thats a bargin! ZOMG!!

for sale: 555cc rb25det Deatcshwerks injectors, drop in, brand new in box, all latency info for setting up

Item: Deatschwerks 555cc Rb25DET injectors

Condition: New with o-rings, unopened

Price: $480

To Fit: (What car) RB25det S2

post-18854-1219725470_thumb.jpg

Hey all. Will have a set of R34 GTR wheels for sale in about 4 weeks ( if not earlier ) that i will be selling.

Condition is A1 with brand new potenzas all round.

Will be able to supply pics to any interested people. Upon request.

Price is negoitable, But will start at $2900

Pm me if you are interested

Ryan

Brilliant Black '01 Aus Spec S15

41,XXXkm's

Standard everything except Buddy club Spec IV cat back exhaust (can choose either this or the stock exhaust), ANZ 18 inch rims, Jap spec steering wheel, trial front bar and Veilside side skirts.

Car has other features,

- immobilizer

- Rockford Fosgate head unit & VU meter (will disclose more info to keen buyers)

- Full 10% tint on the sides, rear and quarters glass tint

Car is a perfect example of a very clean black s15 that's in great condition and perfect for whoever wants a cruiser or a fresh canvas.

Cleanest example of an Aus Spec S15

Car comes with 6 months rego

Just had a wheel alignment

just serviced the car as well

Call for more info or PM.

PRICE DROP

$23500 ono!

0400 044 196

post-41213-1219796496_thumb.jpg

post-41213-1219796521_thumb.jpg

post-41213-1219796693_thumb.jpg

post-41213-1219796702_thumb.jpg

Edited by AFTDRK

For Sale for a good mate of mine

Item: 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen Edition (JDM)

Item Condition: The car is In excellent condition 69xxxKm

Reason for selling: Trying to cut down costs as am buying a house

Price: $33250

Payment Method:Cash or bank Cheque Pickup Only

Extra Info:

Engine Accesories

-HKS Kansai Exhaust Manifold

-HKS Intercooler Piping

-Arc Intercooler

-blitz BOV

-Dual port boost control solenoid

-ECUTEK tune (S&J) made 219KW ATW on 20 psi

-ORC 409 super single clutch

-Custom cold air box

-HKS spark plugs

-Ralliart ignition

-full 3" exhaust from turbo back

-Serviced every 3000km with royal purple oil in the engine and gearbox and transfer case with redline every 10000km

Interior

-Defi oil pressure and boost pressure gauges

-Sabelt drivers harness

-Razo Shift knob

-Ralliart pedals

-mild stereo

Suspension

-HKS hypermax pro adjustable coilovers

-Full cusco catalogue front and rear strut braces, rear chassis brace and under body brace

-project mu rotors and pads on front end

18" by 7.5" rims with near new TOYO Proxes 4's

Pictures:

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

Link/extra pics can be found here: http://www.gsr-evo-club.net/viewtopic.php?...a&hilit=tme

Edited by Matty 31

Hoboa Hyper 7 Petrol car in great condition. Only ever ran 2 bottles of fuel through it. Be under a year old, just never used.

Upgraded suspension and replaced the plastic steering servo with a much stronger metal one. Runs really well and can be seen running, does include some parts, oils and fuel.

$350 ono

post-34715-1219811027_thumb.jpg

post-34715-1219811073_thumb.jpg

Nintendo 64, with controller and 4 games. Checked all games and console and still all work fine. Great for kids

$64 should do lol

post-34715-1219811225_thumb.jpg

[email protected] or 0409699742

cheers

Edited by rush33

HKS coilovers with damping and rebound adjustment out of 2001 rs4 nissian stagea, may also fit 33 or 34 GTR skyline! $1200ono.

APEXI multifit bolt on airfilter, fits both RB & SR a/f meters $80ono.

BLITZ BOV with pipe to fit 33 34 skyline, was off 2001 rs4 nissan stagea, but was told would fit skyline as well, $150ono

Dump and front pipe all in 1,Tig welded stainless , brand new, never used comes with new gaskets, fits 33,34 skyline, stagea etc $300ono

PM or ring on 0408 893 887. cheers clayton!

hkstm6.jpg

hkstm6.eeec892232.jpg

podwm7.jpg

podwm7.97c9df05a2.jpg

pod1wj5.jpg

pod1wj5.36ea0b6b9e.jpg

blitzho1.jpg

blitzho1.b9b26c3e85.jpg

blitz1gz9.jpg

blitz1gz9.350d0c54a9.jpg

dumpik0.jpg

dumpik0.bc11553083.jpg