SAU Community

Melbourne Motorshow

prae

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i got a clip around the ear everytime i stared... i mean.... admired one for too long :D only managed to get that one cause my gf was getting a drink :D

hi guys

didnt anyone check out our gtx kgc10 it is out the front so you dont have to pay to see it. it is in shannons auctions thingy.

lot 11

so if yas go check her out she looks good there.

n e ways i like the mini chikcs cause i got to meet them cause my cuz is working there :D.

also i liked the new pagini zonda very sxc

Guest INASNT

1 of my friends used to go out with a chick that was basically eye candy for lamborghini. She went to all shows and promo events. If anyone remembers there was a gunmetal grey lambo diablo parked in the waverley garden shopping centre about 3-4 years ago for a raffle, she was the chick that stood around the car all day. She knew shit all about the car but let us sit in it and have a look around it.

She turned out to be a biach, so remember no matter how hot a chick is, she would have pissed off atleast 1 guy in her life time.

yeah i seen that there...

some wog with a ferrari top goes "what a peice of shit"

to which i replied...

"not fully sick enough for u? i bet ur vh with its ferrari wheels and stickers is heaps beter?"

he just looked at m like pffft and walked off

didnt anyone check out our gtx kgc10 it is out the front so you dont have to pay to see it. it is in shannons auctions thingy.

you mean this beauty?

damn that's sweet :)

my camera's batteries were dying, so I wasn't using the flash...sorry for portraying your car so darkly :(

wasn't much this year, though the quality of the cars was top

will upload my images soonish

its ok mate

well for anyone who wants to bid or just come and see the car the auction starts at 2;30pm on monday at the melbourne exibition centre.

ok

any wayz have a nice day bye