SAU Community

The Dream Is Finally A Reality!

GTAAAAAAH32

Hey SAU SA,

I have fulfilled one of my dreams to own a 32 GTR. I have bought Martin's (HOSTILE) GTR and couldnt be happier!!! :banana:

Awesome being a GTR owner, i have wanted one since i can remember!! Big ups and respect to Martin for being an absolute legend :thanks: and making the whole process easy and awesome and alowing me to purchase such a fine example of what GTR's should be. It is a sensational car mate, you can rest easy, she will be VERY well looked after.

Anybody see me around, I live in the hills (Lobethal) feel free to stop and say g'day. I work in Roxby Downs so i will only be back every 3 weeks so i will try and drive the zilla around as much as i can as well as get into cruises and other events SAUSA puts on.

Hope to get to know all of you other Skyline owners in the near future, and i i said before MASSIVE respect to Martin for his help!

Cheers all,

Matty

• Like 6

Props Matty, and welcome to the club

You'll find this place a great wealth of info, and having bought Martin's car I can attest that it is one of the best examples of GTR's out there. To most GTR owners who are new, I would say 'watch your wallet' but considering Martin already did that, I doubt you'll have much to worry about.

Enjoy!

-D

Yeah that would have been my missus coming through Woodside. Rego plate is SK....something!!:D

That was very hard to let it go today but she is an ex speedway racer so she should be fine!!

It has been put to bed for a couple of weeks until i return.

Anybody else live in the Hills on SAU??

Cheers

Matty

Welcome aboard Matt. I am glad it has gone to a good home....having serious GTR withdrawals at the moment!!

Yes guys I have kept the HOSTILE plates which will be fitted to my next ride. Matt will be able to put his own mark on the 32...

Welcome aboard Matty. You have seriously scored an awesome GTR mate. If i had the cash i would have bought that. Its a beast and sure Martin has/had looked after it well and spent heaps. There is a SAU:SA club that you can join up to as well mate.

Now won't be long till you get your hot pink 34 R Martin :P