SAU Community

99 Gtr When Driving Its Cuts In And Out

hey Guys

i've just bought my 99 r34 GTR . I have had it for about 2 mouth now an got the following problem:

when i drive for about 10-15mins, when the car is on constant rev my car dies in and out like its wants to turn off and then its fine. It started to do this on new years day when i came up to a set of lights the car just turned off, it idols fine.

when i get in it after work i strart it and it turn off stright away and some time its start to sputer and cought when i start then i wait for a min then i start it and its find.

its starting to really annoy me as I paid a lot of money for this car and its doing this after 2 mouths of having it.

Since i have had the car i have put in apex turbo timer and a sub box in the boot . I have checked these things out and seems to be ok. Have checked out my coil packs they seem to be fine. Aridian Spark plugs which are alright.

Mods on the car are:

apex power fc with no hand controler (have purchased one and when it arrives will be installing it)

3inch exhaust from cat back to 4inch tip

2 pod fillters

triple plate clutch

My mate thinks its the power fc. Can i do a dignostics with the hand controller?

Has any one had this problem? Have tried looking on the forums but no luck. Can someone guide me in the right direction or has someone had this befor.

Thanks

Matt