SAU Community

Is This A Good Price For Full East Bear Kit?

Hi all I was wondering if you guys could give advice on a price I've been given for a full east bear kit.

$3150 is the price.

This includes the full body kit, sides, front and rear also the carbon fibre with the reverse scoop. Price also includes international postage.

Also note the kit is not painted yet.

Thanks for your input.

Liam

So what do you all think?

I would be happy with that, was looking at roughly 2k to get a vetex kit for my 32 sedan from japan.

but found it at instyleauto.com and payed $1500 inc shipping

That's very cheap and I somehow doubt it is a genuine east bear kit as the font section alone will usually coat you about that shipped and the whole kit is usually about 5k.. But you never know it may be legit and you might be really lucky but all I know is that if you get it you will make a lot of people jealous, me included as I can only wish I had the money for the east bear kit :-)

Gimps, I'm glad someone else on here finds this kind of odd.. And friend in japan ey.. So if anyone else is interested in getting it at this price, is that something that you can organise :-)

And yes it is a very good price

Edited by Hybrid905

That's very cheap and I somehow doubt it is a genuine east bear kit as the font section alone will usually coat you about that shipped and the whole kit is usually about 5k.. But you never know it may be legit and you might be really lucky but all I know is that if you get it you will make a lot of people jealous, me included as I can only wish I had the money for the east bear kit :-)

I think it's all legit. Well anyways Im most likely to go ahead with it and see how it goes.

I might be able to get them cheaper if I dig into my savings and do a bulk buy (after I recieve the first kit) and redistribute them around Aus for a reasonable price. Do you think there would be much interest?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yes I can tell you that there would be a big intrest as I tried to organise a group buy ages ago for the east bear kit and a lot of people wanted in but when the found out the price then people were a bit hesitant so If your offering the same goods cheaper the. I would say you will get quite a few people on board. Me included :-)

I have allready puchased a rear bar and side skirts + underlay parts from powerplay imports, cost me roughly 2200 including shipping. im guessing front end would cost me 3-4 grand from PPI.

soooooo If your kit is a genuine kit post it up and I will be more than keen for a front end conversion kit.

Well I was sourcing directly from east bear in japan. Pm me ur email and I will email you re quotes I got at the time. Remember the price varies depending on the exchange rate. Also the thing with buyin from powerplay is that obviously they are trying to make a profit so you will be paying more, I remember when I first started looking into the east bear kit the quoted me 8000 and that's why I ended up looking into it myself and found out I could get price down by about 2-3k depending on the exchange rate and shipping deals that could be had at the time as I know fedex japan has international shipping deals from time to time.

Actually i see you said FPR, or do u mean FRP = fibreglass reinforced plastic, which is actually fairly decent, sure not as good as standard abs plastic but it does the job.